“Great scenery & wonderful wines”
Review of Ampora Wine Tours

Ampora Wine Tours
Ranked #2 of 132 Food & Drink in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Ampora Wine Tours organizes daily high-end tasting tours to Mendoza's most important wine regions. The tours are full day with private wine tastings and include gourmet winery lunches. Small groups with a maximum of 8 people ensure an authentic, personal Mendoza Wine Experience. Ampora also offers international shipping of boutique and limited edition wines through their wine club, and organizes regular wine and food events in their very own wine lounge.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Celina & Mercedes at Ampora Wine Tours were a joy to work with in setting up the Lujan de Cuya day tour. They provided a detailed brochure of the wine experience including the wineries we were to visit, the tastings and a gourmet lunch. I was picked up at the hotel and spent an enjoyable day sampling wines with a spectacular scenic view of the region. I highly recommend Ampora Wine Tours.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My friend and I did the wine tasting at their office then another tour to the vineyards. Both were small and intimate with knowledgeable staff and fabulous, delicious wines. One of the highlights of my Argentinian holiday. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We took the tour to the Uco valley. The views of the Andes were great and we enjoyed each of the visits at the 4 vineayards. I learned quite a few things from our guide Francisco. We had never tasted a wine from a tank or barrel.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Awesome tour of the Uco valley, especially the Riili bodega. Very knowledgeable guide, good lunch and the views of the Andes were awesome. I saw another review saying that the views weren't impressive but these were stunning... From what I heard there are quite a few dodgy firms around so def go with one like this!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We took this one day tour in the Uco valley. The staff is nice and efficient. The guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the region history and about the wine and spoke perfect english. Excellent choice of wineries of different sizes with great welcome, explanations and wine tasting. Great lunch in a bodega. A very nice combination of wine discovery and wonderful landscapes. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Pierre D