“A Great Wine Tour!”
Review of Ampora Wine Tours

Ampora Wine Tours
Ranked #2 of 125 Food & Drink in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Ampora Wine Tours organizes daily high-end tasting tours to Mendoza's most important wine regions. The tours are full day with private wine tastings and include gourmet winery lunches. Small groups with a maximum of 8 people ensure an authentic, personal Mendoza Wine Experience. Ampora also offers international shipping of boutique and limited edition wines through their wine club, and organizes regular wine and food events in their very own wine lounge.
Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Wine Tour!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I met at a wine tasting 35 years ago, and we've been on many wine tours since that time. Ampora presented the best wine tour we've ever been on.

The tour isn't cheap, but it's an excellent value.

The guide was excellent, and we felt we received special treatment at the wineries because we were there with Ampora.

Visited August 2012

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

When we were looking for a wine tour while staying in Mendoza, Ampora had such great reviews; we thought we would give it a go. They went above and beyond our expectations! Our guide Ramido was great! Very informative and a lot fun!

The day we went to Ucco Valley, It was a bit overcast but we made the best of it and the clouds parted by the time we had lunch. The wineries we went to were great and the 6 course lunch at Andeluna was AMAZING!!

I would recommend this company to anyone! I will definitely be going back to Mendoza at some point in the future and will be using them again!

Thank you for the great experience!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“greatly organized and hosted tour”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had a great time wine tasting in four superb wineries in Lujan De Cuyo. The guides were excellent, the wines were top quality and the gourmet lunch made everything well worth the price. I highly recommend.

1 Thank simeon_tsonev
Edmonton, Canada
“Take this tour!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We signed up for the Uco Valley group tour, but since only my Aunt and I it turned into a private tour with a car & driver, plus our guide. Our guide was very knowledgable and made sure that we enjoyed our day. The wineries were very welcoming and we felt like part of the family. We drank a lot of great wine and ate a lot of great food.

Visited August 2012
Springfield, IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amporo Cooking Class Mendoza, Argentina”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We attended a cooking class here in September 2012. There were 7 people altogether -- my husband and me and a group of five. We made empanadas, a corn dish, chimichurri and criolla sauces, meat on the asado, quince pies and more. We have a great time and were very happy with the recipes to bring home. Our teacher was Laura, and she was wonderful. We arrived at 5:30 and it lasted until around 10:30. I would definitely recommend this.