My wife and I stayed five nights at this friendly and comfortable B&B. We had an ensuite room. Some rooms have bathrooms across the hall. The owners were extremely helpful with suggestions and planning for activities. The wine tour with Javier is not to missed! The location across from Plaza Italia was quiet and within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. Breakfast was plentiful, delicious, and cheerfully served. We were treated like family and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a high-quality two-story house with spacious rooms. Elegantly decorated with nice classic furniture which makes it a comfortable and enjoyable place. Located within the most privileged part of Mendoza, a place of fancy residences opposite Italia Square and a one minute walk from Independencia Square. Nearby, there are important hotels, a casino (located inside Park Hyatt Hotel), convention center, pedestrian area, famous Aristides Villanueva Ave. with its clubs and pubs. Fancy ice-cream parlors, exclusive bars, restaurants, grill rooms with the best Argentine Beef and the latest "Wine Bars." Tour and Excursion agencies, cash machines, money exchange agencies, Laundry, Supermarkets and many other services that you may need as a visitor are at easy walking distance.B&B Plaza Italia also organizes personalized Wine Tours to the best wine areas of Mendoza, heart of Argentina's Wine Country. Free and unlimited internet wireless connection available in all the house. English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Plaza Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Plaza Italia Hotel Mendoza
- Bed And Breakfast Plaza Italia