Just book yourself in. Do it! In no particular order, these are the reasons I loved my stay: the host family are wonderful people. Javier is lovely, has a woonderful dry sense of humour and knows a lot about the city, where to eat, the wineries, history, etc. His divine mum, Mercedes and her partner Tito, are equally lovely people and live in the house. We got an extensive induction from Javier and felt like we were locals afterwards. The house itself is stunning and the rooms comfortable, great beds and beautifully, stylishly decorated (both rooms and common areas). Plus its in a great central location and right on a lovely park in a very leafy street. Breakfast is like a mini buffet and wonderful with quality food. We also did the wine tour Javier offers and had the best day. We saw 4 very different wineries and learnt different parts of the process at each. Lunch at one winery was incredible.
It's an absolute highlight of my 9 month travels through Central and South America and one I won't forget. I wouldn't stay anywhere but here for a wonderful and personal real Argentinian experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a high-quality two-story house with spacious rooms. Elegantly decorated with nice classic furniture which makes it a comfortable and enjoyable place. Located within the most privileged part of Mendoza, a place of fancy residences opposite Italia Square and a one minute walk from Independencia Square. Nearby, there are important hotels, a casino (located inside Park Hyatt Hotel), convention center, pedestrian area, famous Aristides Villanueva Ave. with its clubs and pubs. Fancy ice-cream parlors, exclusive bars, restaurants, grill rooms with the best Argentine Beef and the latest "Wine Bars." Tour and Excursion agencies, cash machines, money exchange agencies, Laundry, Supermarkets and many other services that you may need as a visitor are at easy walking distance.B&B Plaza Italia also organizes personalized Wine Tours to the best wine areas of Mendoza, heart of Argentina's Wine Country. Free and unlimited internet wireless connection available in all the house. English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Plaza Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Plaza Italia Hotel Mendoza
- Bed And Breakfast Plaza Italia