“Solitude and surounded by nature...”
Review of Cultura Cercana

Cultura Cercana
More attraction details
Owner description: Cultura Cercana offers quality private tours in many destinations. In Mendoza we have private offroad and off the beaten tracks tours.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Solitude and surounded by nature...”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Thanks to the guide of this tour Juan Cruz that makes this tour happen.His 4x4 passion along with the history of the places we visit,all the nature and animals along the way and his very pleasent personality.I was lucky enough to go one on one with him and really i was fascinated by the whole esperience..
The classic Land Rover and him makes it a unique combination,as like they were made for each other,he loves 4x4 and you would also.....

Visited December 2013
1 Thank ALDOARG

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply breathtaking”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I agree with everything that's been said about Cultura Cernana and Juan Cruz. I booked a mountain tour w/ Juan Cruz in late November and it was the most memorable day of my Argentina trip. Our day started out w/ a roadside breakfast prepared by Juan Cruz where I also learned about the local plants. The Land Rover was sturdy and we were able to go off the road to where no other cars can go. Juan was so enthusiastic about the area as he would explain every landmark and sight in details. The lunch at Pablo's was so amazing I ended up over stuffing myself w/ grilled BBQ and wine. Thank you for such a memorable trip and letting me see the real mountains of Mendoza!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank nuinui802
Wildwood, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Phenomenal Tour”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

If you want to see amazing scenery in the Andes... wildlife, panoramas, ruggedly beautiful mountains... then take this tour with Juan Cruz. Take extra camera batteries and storage cards... the photo opps are one after another... and the views of all parts of the Andes, not just Aconcagua, are breathtaking. The Land Rover is comfortable and Juan Cruz is an expert guide and driver. He's a wealth of information and makes you as comfortable as a good friend. Save your appetitie for lunch with Pablo... the food is almost as good as the scenery... and that's saying a lot! Thanks, Juan Cruz!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Dan C
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Off-the-beaten path way to see the Andes”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My partner and I took the Andes day tour with Juan Cruz during a quick trip to Mendoza. What a fantastic day! As outdoors lovers, we had a fantastic time touring in the Land Rover. Beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife, and lots of historical insight. Spending the day with Juan Cruz was like going on a drive with a really considerate and enthusiastic friend. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank RiverChica
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An excellent way to spend the day”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I took a 10 hour tour of the Andes with Juan Cruz in his Land Rover Defender and it was one of the highlights of our week long stay in Mendoza. Juan took us to scenic lookout points, provided historical, cultural and ecological insights and one of the tastiest lunch spots in Argentina. Juan was a friendly, professional and knowledgeable tour guide. The experience was amazing and we were so impressed we booked the city tour in Buenos Aires which did not disappoint either! We highly recommend this tour.

Visited April 2013