“Tasty! ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Like most spots in the area it opens late. I walked here a couple of times for lunch but they seem to just do evening dinner. We got the tacos and they were really, really good. Not spicy at all but very tasty! Not too expensive either.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

One of my favorite mexican restaurants aside from El Cielito . The have super spicy salsas!
The fajitas are more than plenty for 2 people and it comes with everything!
Service is average since so busy I assume and it's always super loud inside due to the flowing Margaritas served. Not free of course! Cash only , is the downside!

1  Thank memovino
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food it's fantastic. The Picada for 2 was GREAT. The cheapest one its so complete we couldn't even finish alll the food. The service is really good, the location is also really good. Nice outside area with outside heating system that is really warm, we were there on a 2ºC and we were on t-shirts. They serve really good food, not really expensive.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Argentina's version of Mexican food. While the food may not be hugely authentic it is tasty. Warning, even for Argentina the portions are huge! I barely made it through a third of my dish and my husband only got down half of his. Two people can easily split most entrées.
They had a wine deal when we were there where if you bought a bottle of a certain wine they gave you one at the end of the meal to take home!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Taco Tabasco had been close to our hotel and we decided we were in the mood for Mexican food. Having read the other reviews on Tripadvisor for this restaurant we felt confident in going here. What a mistake. The staff was not very helpful and at times rude. I ordered the chicken mole and it was anything but mole. The menu described the sauce appropriately as chocolate based but when the dish arrived the sauce was just chopped tomatoes. Upon complaining they insisted there was chocolate in the sauce but no one at my table could even taste a hint of chocolate. I finally insisted they take it back and just bring me steak tacos. They did so and wound up not charging me for the tacos which i did think was a good gesture. The tacos were very marginal. There are so many wonderful restaurants in Mendoza. This is not one of them.