Hostel Mora
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Hotel Milena(Mendoza)
View Hotel
All reviewsbus stationasadobed dormprivate roomnice outdoor arealovely patioclose walkevery morningtea coffeehot waterwould stay againrooms are cleana great staycream and jamhorse ridinghammocksbbq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Nice hostel to spend your time at in Mendoza. In good location, near all the main plazas. Great breakfast with pastries, eggs, good coffee etc, probably one of the best breakfasts I had during my time in South America. Staff all really friendly and even allowed me have the breakfast before I checked in on the first day. Comfy rooms with huge lockers.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The staff at this place are the bomb. It feels more like a bed and breakfast than it does a hostel. They even cook whatever you want (within reason) for breakfast while you get ready for the day's events. I give it two fat thumbs up.

-Teddy

Room Tip: If you can avoid room 4 I think it is the only room that has spotty internet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Good Hostel. Much shared bedrooms. This hostel is bigger than others that i visited. My shared bedroom was a little dirty but not to much. The professionals are very friendly and teach you all of you need. They have a nice green place to read a book or drink a wine.

Room Tip: Find a bedrooms close to a bathroom.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very nice and helpful staff, good location and plenty of activities offered by hostel. Some things to improve though: the rooms look old, (I found it quite difficult to find a place to charge my phone) and the noise during the night produced by the fan was not easy to ignore.
But again, I've found very nice people there and I would definitely return there if I had the opportunity.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Had a good time at this hostel for a few nights. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the bathroom was pretty nice as well.

The only thing that could have been improved was the information. We found out on our last day that there was a washing machine we could use, which would have been useful and was never brought to our attention when we checked in.

Other than that, things were good and the people were very friendly!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple