“Amazing Wine Tour”

Vendimia Wine Tours
Ranked #4 of 126 Food & Drink in Mendoza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come visit the breathtaking vineyards of Mendoza, one of the world´s most scenic, unique, and respected wine-making regions. From stunning modern architecture to historical family-owned bodegas, there is little that Mendoza´s wineries lack. Our premium private tours are the perfect way to spend a relaxing day, visiting a variety of bodegas, tasting some of Mendoza´s rarest and most prestigious wines, and enjoying a five-course lunch in one of the wineries.
Victoria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Wine Tour”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Went for a full day wine tour with Leo (our guide). Had a great time and had an amazing experience. Leo is very knowledgable and picked some great wineries for our trip. The lunch was excellent and paired very nicely with some amazing wines. I would absolutely do another wine trip with Leo and Vendimia.com in the future. Thanks for the great memories!

Visited November 2011

Zurich, Switzerland
“Go for it”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Booked a wine tour with lunch.
Perfect advice for selection of bodegas. Pictures are available so you know what you are actually going to see.
Got picked up at the hotel, very comfortable car and cool driver!
If I went to Mendoza again, I would book the same tour with the same company again.

Visited October 2011
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“for people who want to see the best of mendoza!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

came back to mendoza for the third time, thought I had seen a lot of the city allready.... but in the 3 days that the guys of vendimia took us around, I realised that there's still much more to discover, even for a next time!!
offcourse we had to visit a winery, then we did a great biketrip downhill!!
and our last day we spoiled ourselfs in the 9 pools of termas de cacheuta!! what a place!!
so if you want to see mendoza in a diffrent way, go and visit leonardo and his guys at vendimia!!

Visited July 2011
“My best tour ever!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I love wine so I knew I have chosen the right place... Mendoza. I wanted to know why this malbec land is so magic!! I was looking for a complete tour when I met Leonardo, a pasionated wine and Mendoza lover. Me and my friends had the most extraordinary experience! Wineries, mountains, kind people who explained to us the secrets among the land and men, great food, caramel, and Mate!!! We had a wonderful experience.

Lana, Italy
“don't look further”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We checked out lots of agencies around Mendoza. Without any doubt Vendimia.com has We checked out around 10 agencies and without any doubth vendimia.com has the best and most to offer for your money. The guides ( all english speaking ) the winetasting and specially the dinner at the bodega was unbelivable. Don't be scared when you see this big screaming guy called Leonardo as you enter theire office, he is very kind and will explain and help you in everything.
Enjoy