“Unpretentious, upscale Italian, with a shabby chic decor”
Review of Florentino Bistro - CLOSED

Florentino Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Florentino Bistro is a new option to enjoy a special menu within a nice environment in Italia square. Tasty fresh food, friendly service and a bit of art.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food, cozy environment with artistic decor, perfect for a quite dinner for two! The atmosphere was comfortable, yet kind of zen, nice music, soft lighting, attentive service, and foodie quality cuisine.

There are newer reviews for Florentino Bistro

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here on advice of a tour guide- quaint little place off the park and overall very decent priced and enjoyable meal.

We had the mushroom pappardelle (83) and the pork and apple (104) which were both devine meals and very decent sizes. Wines were also very tasty. Plenty of deserts to choose from and my only problem was they were a tad small in size for desert price at around 43.

1  Thank redribbons112
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is my second time eating at Florentino Bistro and both experiences have been great. The service was excellent, the food was interesting and delicious, the wine selection was very nice, the bread basket was fantastic, and the atmosphere is very pleasant.

Comment for the chef: some dishes/salads are a little heavy on the oil. The dishes are well prepared with great flavors, a little less oil would let the flavors come through even more!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had my best moment in Mendoza so far in this little and intimate place. The welcoming was great, the service great as well. The local bread is fresh and you feel that the team is really focused and pays attention to little details. They made me feel well with a touch of friendliness that wasn't too much.

The food was not that impressive though for me as I didn't exactly get the meat as I ordered it and it was a bit heavy on the salt on my dry potatoes.

I will try it again because the team seems to have a potential to reach a new level.

1  Thank Olivier L
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We found this restaurant by recommendation and it was one of those amazing places that will stay with us. The attention given to the clients is wonderful with just right wine recommendations. We had salads and pastas with Alta Vista Premium Malbec. We returned day after to have last dinner before leaving Mendoza and to experience the ambiance.

1  Thank Kasia K