“Custom Winery Tour”

Malbec Symphony Wine Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Malbec Symphony Wine Tours! We are a wine-tour specialized travel agency in Mendoza, Argentina. Here at Malbec Symphony, we can organize wine tours to fit all your travel needs. Our goal as a travel agency is to offer the most interesting and educational wine tours in Mendoza, providing our clients with experiences they will never forget. We offer tailor-made, customized tours with chauffeurs and bilingual guides in Mendoza and other Argentine wine growing regions. Our multi-lingual staff speaks French, German, Italian, English and Portuguese. Our dedication, expertise and flexibility will guarantee a perfect stay in Mendoza! Mendoza is not only about wines. We can organize a diverse range of activities such as: Cooking classes Olive oil Tasting tours Horseback-rides Private flights over the Andes Private Wine tastings Mendoza to Santiago transfer across the Andes Roadtrips along the different Wine Regions in Argentina Wine Hotel reservations Wedding Planning Service
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Of the various companies we contacted, Malbec Symphony was the only one that put together a custom tour of Lujan de Cuyo that suited our interests and budget. Julian was incredibly responsive to all of our emails and was more than accommodating with all of our requests. The tour itself was fantastic - we visited 3 great wineries, sampled some excellent wines and ended with a wonderful lunch. Julian was a great guide and it was fun spending the day chatting with him about wine and life in Argentina.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

When you consider that there are some 1000 bodegas (vineyards) in and around Mendoza, you want to make sure your visiting those wineries that are of interest to you, or that will show you some of the different varieties of bodegas in the area... from large commercial ones, to small family run businesses, Malbec Symphony will tailor make your tour for you. Great to work with, and will use them again next time I go back. Located right downtown if you want to stop in and see them in person.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Malbec Sympthony, and Iván in particular, helped make my time in Mendoza (and Maipú) great! I booked the cooking class at the Familia Zuccardi winery and absolutely LOVED it. Iván was very helpful in making sure everything was in order; all I had to do was get myself to the bodega!

This was one of my favorite days in Mendoza. I took the cooking class at the Casa del Visitante Restaurant. The visit included a nice breakfast (including REAL ORANGE JUICE! With pulp!!) The class took place outside. We had a friendly English-speaking chef (though I understand they have classes in Spanish as well) who is an olive oil sommelier. It was a lovely atmosphere at outdoor picnic tables. We cooked empanadas, bread and a membrillo (quince) dessert, while trying different wines and getting tours on the side (the kitchen, the parilla, seeing the wood burning ovens). We also got a tour of the winery and had a little tasting before our AMAZING asado meal commenced. We were served amazing vegetable dishes, salad, bread, all the meat you can imagine (including goat) and a beautiful strawberry and chocolate dessert. Very worthwhile, relaxing and beautiful. Upon my arrival at the large bodega, I thought I'd stumbled into a tourist trap. But actually, it was so personal and beautiful and detail-oriented. All the food and wine was included in the class price, as well. So worthwhile.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just came back from a four days trip with two girl friends: one night in Mendoza city and two in the Cavas Wine Lodge (superb). Since we are argentineans we had a broad idea of what we wanted to visit, but there are so many bodegas, distances in between them are so big and we were so short on time that we badly needed advice. Julian was just great: he helped us make a sensible choice (taking into account our interest in architecture) and took care of all the reservation process. He recommended 2 great restaurants in Mendoza, and organized two many lunches with pairing wines that were superb. Timing was always impeccable.
We were so lucky that Julian himself did the driving. He is a soft spoken, cool and absolutely charming and very interesting company. Gave us plenty of information, not only about the bodegas on which he has a wide knowledge, but also on a variety of subjects related to the area. It was a delight to be with him during all those long hours of driving from one place to another.
I will treasure the last car trip we did with him: we had had an amazing and sophisticated lunch in the stunning O.Fournier winery, visited Clos de los 7, it was very cloudy and tiny snow flakes kept drizzling over the windshield. The landscape was a soft shade of grey with just a few early green bushes and occasional splashes of pink peach trees in bloom, and there we were, driving through the wines, listening to Pink Floyd, one of Julian's cds. Sometimes life is really good.

2  Thank Anabella-BuenosAires