“Great place for lunch/almuerzo”
Review of En el Fuego - CLOSED

En el Fuego
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A unique restaurant with author´s cuisine andpersonalized attention. We speak English and give theWelcome to tourism. Naming Trip Advisor have agift.
Perth, Australia
“Great place for lunch/almuerzo”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We visited for lunch looking for some pasta dishes and they did not disappoint. The menu was in Spanish but the friendly waiter helped us decipher parts of it. We ordered tortellini and lasagne, and both really happy with the quality and quantity of the dishes. Would like to return- best meal in mendoza so far!

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great chicken and blue cheese dish”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great value for money. Extensive wine list and great selection of dished to choose from. The atmosphere in the restaurant was also great. It was very quiet when we first arrived but filled up quickly. Great local spot.

Visited July 2013
London
“Great place, great atmosphere, great food. Boom.”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We decided to splash out a little and go to a restaurant for dinner in Mendoza rather than the usual pasta special courtesy of the nearest supermarket. The decor is really great and creates a chilled out modern vibe. The food was excellent (Ojo de bife was deliiiiiiicious and juicy) and when we went (by default) to the cheapest wine on the menu our waiter suggested we might want to try a different bottle which was only a little bit more expensive but was, in his opinion, distinctly better quality than the one we'd been going for and lo and behold it was a great bottle, the Alma Moro if it's still on the list. It went perfectly with the food, great call Mr Waiter.

They make the best mojito I've had in SA so far and do good 2 for 1 deal on these and caprinhas. Desert was also really high quality. Our waiter was charming and really helpful with some of the more obscure Spanish vocab on the menu and very attentive and since we ended up going on a reasonably quiet night we got a small complementary bottle of DELICIOUS desert wine at the end! A lovely evening, would 100% come back.

• Visited June 2013
Switzerland
“Good food and nice design”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Very nice restaurant (colors, design,..), attentive staff, price ranged reasonable (like others nearby) and good food !
The menu's choice is not huge but you can have meat, fish, salads and/or pizza (..and the pizza was really looking good too: not too thick).
Ca. 50 places inside and 30 outside.
Yes, I'll stop here again.

• Visited January 2013
Buenos Aires
“Terrible food, very rude service”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This was sadly one of the worst restaurants I have ever been in. I ordered a salmon, which was not cooked (the waitress literally gasped when I showed her), so I sent it back to be cooked. The same piece came back, covered in lemon seeds (?), and still unfortunately mostly raw. When I tried to cut off a piece, I saw that the salmon was also filled with bones. When I finally got the attention of the waitress, she sent over another waiter to attend me, but stood behind him as I showed him the salmon. However, she still rolled her eyes and made a rude comment under her breath when I said I could not eat the salmon. Normally, I am not that picky, but it was truly inedible. Anyway, would not recommend it.

• Visited March 2012