“Terrible food, very rude service” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of En el Fuego

En el Fuego
Ranked #498 of 561 Restaurants in Mendoza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A unique restaurant with author´s cuisine andpersonalized attention. We speak English and give theWelcome to tourism. Naming Trip Advisor have agift.
Buenos Aires
“Terrible food, very rude service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

This was sadly one of the worst restaurants I have ever been in. I ordered a salmon, which was not cooked (the waitress literally gasped when I showed her), so I sent it back to be cooked. The same piece came back, covered in lemon seeds (?), and still unfortunately mostly raw. When I tried to cut off a piece, I saw that the salmon was also filled with bones. When I finally got the attention of the waitress, she sent over another waiter to attend me, but stood behind him as I showed him the salmon. However, she still rolled her eyes and made a rude comment under her breath when I said I could not eat the salmon. Normally, I am not that picky, but it was truly inedible. Anyway, would not recommend it.

• Visited March 2012