“Wonderful time in Wine Country”

Uncorking Argentina Private Tours
Ranked #12 of 123 Tours in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Because we believe in the freedom to explore Mendoza wine country at your own pace, we don't work with packaged tours, every trip we plan is custom built to fit your requests. We uncover the hidden gems of Mendoza and offer them to you in one organized proposal, ready for your enjoyment. Forget the stress of planning your vacation, and instead, let our trip builders spoil you. Our tours are full day guided tours with private wine tastings, gourmet winery lunches and private transportation. We offer international wineshipping of boutique and limited production wines and lead our very own Uncorking Argentina Tasting Classes.
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Six of us recently traveled to Mendoza. We booked three days of tours with Uncorking Argentina. The whole experience was wonderful. Eric was easy to work with and quick to respond to our questions. We had also booked our transfers for the airport to the rented home through them. Our flights were all changed but they never blinked an eye.
Our guide was J. P.. He was terrific. He has spent a lot of time in the U.S. so his English is perfect. He was patient with us when we spent too much time "relaxing" at the wineries and he was very knowledgeable.We did five wine tours and a cooking class. We saw a ncie variety of wineries and the cooking class was a blast. We also did the Alta Montana tour which we all enjoyed. I would definitely recommend Uncorking Argentina and J.P..

3  Thank Christine C
in 9 reviews
"winery visits"
"mendoza experience"
in 6 reviews
"first class all the way"
"custom tour"
in 6 reviews
"the entire trip"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Using Uncorking while in Mendoza is a must. Professional guides/drivers are providing a timely and wonderful experience. A very detailed oriented organization.

1  Thank babygranpa
Reviewed March 15, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed a full day with wonderful Ruben squiring us to 3 fabulous wineries while sharing info about the area. Eric created our tour (on recommendations by Carolyn) that we now tell friends was one of our highlights of the month we were in South America, and he got it exactly right. Tasting wines in historical wineries, hearing the stories of their owners, touring the production areas, wandering through the tasting rooms - all handled by people with knowledge of the subject who were friendly and welcoming. To top off our tour was a 5-course lunch, each course being paired with the perfect wine and in the perfect setting - at a table for 2 under a leafy canopy of trees. There was nothing we didn't love about this day! Thank you Uncorking Argentina!!

1  Thank travelfriend51
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Uncorking Argentina. Our driver, Gustavo, was charming, spoke great English, and gave us a wonderful overview of the region and wines as we toured. Eric, the owner, from the moment I contacted him, far surpassed the level of detail and attention to what we actually wanted to do on the tour than other companies had responded to me with.

The tour was designed exactly as we had asked and hoped. We had a fantastic itinerary planned and the welcome package we got with personalized messages and little envelopes for each day's activities as well as a small gift were nice touches. They even had some cards ready for us at certain areas on the tour with welcome messages.

However, the most important thing I want to highlight is the responsiveness and personal attention from Eric, Gustavo and Lujan as I unfortunately fell ill with a pretty vicious stomach ailment during our time in Mendoza. They were so amazing, as I required medical attention, they actually sent a doctor to the winery we were staying at within a couple hours of finding out I needed one! I cannot explain how appreciated that was, as the nearest medical facilities were a decent drive away. They also amended portions of our trip on very short notice as required because I had to be put on a modified diet.

All in all, I can't say enough good things about Uncorking Argentina. If you want to taste amazing wine and food during your stay in Mendoza, this is the only place to look!

1  Thank Aykay2017