Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$13.85
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Uncorking Argentina
from $13.85
More Info
from $190.00
More Info
All reviews wine tasting uco valley gimenez riili highlight of our trip horseback ride visited wineries winery tour chilli itinerary driver lujan region tours lunch trapiche
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Using Uncorking while in Mendoza is a must. Professional guides/drivers are providing a timely and wonderful experience. A very detailed oriented organization.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank babygranpa
Reviewed March 16, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed a full day with wonderful Ruben squiring us to 3 fabulous wineries while sharing info about the area. Eric created our tour (on recommendations by Carolyn) that we now tell friends was one of our highlights of the month we were in South America, and he got it exactly right. Tasting wines in historical wineries, hearing the stories of their owners, touring the production areas, wandering through the tasting rooms - all handled by people with knowledge of the subject who were friendly and welcoming. To top off our tour was a 5-course lunch, each course being paired with the perfect wine and in the perfect setting - at a table for 2 under a leafy canopy of trees. There was nothing we didn't love about this day! Thank you Uncorking Argentina!!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank travelfriend51
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Uncorking Argentina. Our driver, Gustavo, was charming, spoke great English, and gave us a wonderful overview of the region and wines as we toured. Eric, the owner, from the moment I contacted him, far surpassed the level of detail and attention to what we actually wanted to do on the tour than other companies had responded to me with.

The tour was designed exactly as we had asked and hoped. We had a fantastic itinerary planned and the welcome package we got with personalized messages and little envelopes for each day's activities as well as a small gift were nice touches. They even had some cards ready for us at certain areas on the tour with welcome messages.

However, the most important thing I want to highlight is the responsiveness and personal attention from Eric, Gustavo and Lujan as I unfortunately fell ill with a pretty vicious stomach ailment during our time in Mendoza. They were so amazing, as I required medical attention, they actually sent a doctor to the winery we were staying at within a couple hours of finding out I needed one! I cannot explain how appreciated that was, as the nearest medical facilities were a decent drive away. They also amended portions of our trip on very short notice as required because I had to be put on a modified diet.

All in all, I can't say enough good things about Uncorking Argentina. If you want to taste amazing wine and food during your stay in Mendoza, this is the only place to look!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Aykay2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017

We did 2 days of tours with Uncorking and it was exceptional. They were knowledgeable, professional and friendly in every respect. They were responsive and accommodating in planning our itinerary, on time picking us up at our hotel and Mauro was a excellent guide. We enjoyed every minute of our tours and couldn't recommend Uncorking more highly.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Uncorking was perfect from the beginning to the end. I contact their team through Facebook and Eric responded right away. The team put a package together and worked within my budget and what I was looking for to make a custom package. My husband and I stayed and Mendoza for 6 days and toured with Uncorking for 3 days to see 9 vineyards. I felt let provide an affordable package that met our needs.

The team is familiar with the vineyards in Mendoza, we allowed them to make all the selections for the visits and we were very pleased. At the tastings we were never more than 4 persons. I don't know if that was because it was January or other contributing factors, but we enjoyed the privacy.

Gustavo was our driver and he was knowledgeable of wines in addition to being a good host and driver. On the last day, Gustavo kindly drove us to pick up souvenirs and directly to the airport. That was not included in the package, he went above and beyond what was needed. Whatever we needed they made it happen, including dinner reservations.

If you're coming to Mendoza to visit the vineyards you must book with Uncorking Argentina!

Date of experience: January 2017