“AMAZING Tour with INCREDIBLE PERSONAL ATTENTION AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL”

Uncorking Argentina Private Tours
Ranked #12 of 123 Tours in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Because we believe in the freedom to explore Mendoza wine country at your own pace, we don't work with packaged tours, every trip we plan is custom built to fit your requests. We uncover the hidden gems of Mendoza and offer them to you in one organized proposal, ready for your enjoyment. Forget the stress of planning your vacation, and instead, let our trip builders spoil you. Our tours are full day guided tours with private wine tastings, gourmet winery lunches and private transportation. We offer international wineshipping of boutique and limited production wines and lead our very own Uncorking Argentina Tasting Classes.
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Uncorking Argentina. Our driver, Gustavo, was charming, spoke great English, and gave us a wonderful overview of the region and wines as we toured. Eric, the owner, from the moment I contacted him, far surpassed the level of detail and attention to what we actually wanted to do on the tour than other companies had responded to me with.

The tour was designed exactly as we had asked and hoped. We had a fantastic itinerary planned and the welcome package we got with personalized messages and little envelopes for each day's activities as well as a small gift were nice touches. They even had some cards ready for us at certain areas on the tour with welcome messages.

However, the most important thing I want to highlight is the responsiveness and personal attention from Eric, Gustavo and Lujan as I unfortunately fell ill with a pretty vicious stomach ailment during our time in Mendoza. They were so amazing, as I required medical attention, they actually sent a doctor to the winery we were staying at within a couple hours of finding out I needed one! I cannot explain how appreciated that was, as the nearest medical facilities were a decent drive away. They also amended portions of our trip on very short notice as required because I had to be put on a modified diet.

All in all, I can't say enough good things about Uncorking Argentina. If you want to taste amazing wine and food during your stay in Mendoza, this is the only place to look!

1  Thank Aykay2017
"planning process"
in 6 reviews
"two days"
in 15 reviews
"first class all the way"
"the entire trip"
in 9 reviews
"visiting mendoza"
"personal attention"

Reviewed February 26, 2017

We did 2 days of tours with Uncorking and it was exceptional. They were knowledgeable, professional and friendly in every respect. They were responsive and accommodating in planning our itinerary, on time picking us up at our hotel and Mauro was a excellent guide. We enjoyed every minute of our tours and couldn't recommend Uncorking more highly.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

Uncorking was perfect from the beginning to the end. I contact their team through Facebook and Eric responded right away. The team put a package together and worked within my budget and what I was looking for to make a custom package. My husband and I stayed and Mendoza for 6 days and toured with Uncorking for 3 days to see 9 vineyards. I felt let provide an affordable package that met our needs.

The team is familiar with the vineyards in Mendoza, we allowed them to make all the selections for the visits and we were very pleased. At the tastings we were never more than 4 persons. I don't know if that was because it was January or other contributing factors, but we enjoyed the privacy.

Gustavo was our driver and he was knowledgeable of wines in addition to being a good host and driver. On the last day, Gustavo kindly drove us to pick up souvenirs and directly to the airport. That was not included in the package, he went above and beyond what was needed. Whatever we needed they made it happen, including dinner reservations.

If you're coming to Mendoza to visit the vineyards you must book with Uncorking Argentina!

1  Thank RayMaxNYC
Reviewed January 22, 2017

We asked for a custom tour that would allow us to visit a boutique winery, a mid-sized winery and a large winery. Eric delivered on all three! Famillia Cassone was by far our favorite, we spent hours with Frederico Cassone the owner, walking through the vineyard, discussing his wine making process and then enjoying some fantastic wines. You must try his Torrontes! Our tour guide Mayro was great, he knew his wines and history of the area. His sense of humor kept us laughing both days of our adventure.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2017

We did a three day tour with Uncorking! They curated our tour perfectly, understanding our desires. Our guide was fabulous! He was professional, prompt, and very knowledgeable about the wines and the region. He picked us up from the airport, drove us for two days of wine tours offering information and history about each winery on the drive, and then drive us through the Andes to Santiago. The order of the tour and the wineries and activities chosen were perfect.

For the wine portion of our trip, we wanted excellent wine, at good value. We prefer family owed wineries as opposed to larger production commercial wineries. Uncorking delivered! Each winery we visited offered something new...and the wines were all great. One of our favorite wineries was San Diego Winery. A small family owned winery that we never would have found with out the help of Uncorking.

Our favorite experience of the tour with Uncorking was the cooking class at Finca Agostino. The cooking class was an incredible. We spent an amazing 5 hours cooking, drinking and learning about Argentinean food and wine. Our chef showed us his mastery of the grill which was impressive and let us give it a try. We loved learning about the flavors of Argentina and the trying several different cuts of beef. Making our own empanadas was also a highlight. We are so grateful to Uncorking for recommending this class.

We enjoyed our drive through the Andes, as well. It was a long day at the border since we left on a major holiday weekend, but the scenery was spectacular and absolutely worth doing. Our guide and driver, Mauro, was an expert driver who was very familiar with the route and provided us with great information and pleasant company for the day.

All in all Uncorking offers a fabulous service if you are looking for something completely private and tailored to your specific needs and wants. I highly recommend this service!