Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
So Helpful and Accomodating

We wanted to incorporate some physical activity along with our wine and food indulgences- Eric was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kbosse1
7 Amazing Private Wine Tastings+2 Fablous Lunches

It was a very well organized wine tour. Wineries were fantastic, knowledge of the guide, Fernanda... read more

Reviewed January 28, 2019
KMBVegas

Recommended experiences in and around Mendoza
from $22.00
from $175.00
from $185.00
from $240.00
More Info
All reviews jean pierre cooking class wine tasting planning process uco valley driver guide customized itinerary two days winery visits our honeymoon the entire trip money well spent first class all the way mendoza experience wonderful days perfect experience wealth of information
Reviewed February 26, 2017

We did 2 days of tours with Uncorking and it was exceptional. They were knowledgeable, professional and friendly in every respect. They were responsive and accommodating in planning our itinerary, on time picking us up at our hotel and Mauro was a excellent guide. We enjoyed every minute of our tours and couldn't recommend Uncorking more highly.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Uncorking was perfect from the beginning to the end. I contact their team through Facebook and Eric responded right away. The team put a package together and worked within my budget and what I was looking for to make a custom package. My husband and I stayed and Mendoza for 6 days and toured with Uncorking for 3 days to see 9 vineyards. I felt let provide an affordable package that met our needs.

The team is familiar with the vineyards in Mendoza, we allowed them to make all the selections for the visits and we were very pleased. At the tastings we were never more than 4 persons. I don't know if that was because it was January or other contributing factors, but we enjoyed the privacy.

Gustavo was our driver and he was knowledgeable of wines in addition to being a good host and driver. On the last day, Gustavo kindly drove us to pick up souvenirs and directly to the airport. That was not included in the package, he went above and beyond what was needed. Whatever we needed they made it happen, including dinner reservations.

If you're coming to Mendoza to visit the vineyards you must book with Uncorking Argentina!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank RayMaxNYC
Reviewed January 22, 2017

We asked for a custom tour that would allow us to visit a boutique winery, a mid-sized winery and a large winery. Eric delivered on all three! Famillia Cassone was by far our favorite, we spent hours with Frederico Cassone the owner, walking through the vineyard, discussing his wine making process and then enjoying some fantastic wines. You must try his Torrontes! Our tour guide Mayro was great, he knew his wines and history of the area. His sense of humor kept us laughing both days of our adventure.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017

We did a three day tour with Uncorking! They curated our tour perfectly, understanding our desires. Our guide was fabulous! He was professional, prompt, and very knowledgeable about the wines and the region. He picked us up from the airport, drove us for two days of wine tours offering information and history about each winery on the drive, and then drive us through the Andes to Santiago. The order of the tour and the wineries and activities chosen were perfect.

For the wine portion of our trip, we wanted excellent wine, at good value. We prefer family owed wineries as opposed to larger production commercial wineries. Uncorking delivered! Each winery we visited offered something new...and the wines were all great. One of our favorite wineries was San Diego Winery. A small family owned winery that we never would have found with out the help of Uncorking.

Our favorite experience of the tour with Uncorking was the cooking class at Finca Agostino. The cooking class was an incredible. We spent an amazing 5 hours cooking, drinking and learning about Argentinean food and wine. Our chef showed us his mastery of the grill which was impressive and let us give it a try. We loved learning about the flavors of Argentina and the trying several different cuts of beef. Making our own empanadas was also a highlight. We are so grateful to Uncorking for recommending this class.

We enjoyed our drive through the Andes, as well. It was a long day at the border since we left on a major holiday weekend, but the scenery was spectacular and absolutely worth doing. Our guide and driver, Mauro, was an expert driver who was very familiar with the route and provided us with great information and pleasant company for the day.

All in all Uncorking offers a fabulous service if you are looking for something completely private and tailored to your specific needs and wants. I highly recommend this service!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Did two tours in Mendoza while visiting during peak season this year just before New Years. The first was Lujan de Cuyo with Uncorking, and the other was Uco Valley with another tour company (Trout & Wine) because Uncorking was booked up.

First off let me say, if you're interested in a more personalized tour experience, I enjoyed Uncorking more. We worked with Eric to help plan our itinerary, and he was so quick to learn what we were looking for and picked a stellar lineup of wineries. The price was incredibly fair too -- our group of 5 got our own private bus, private estate tastings in caves/cellars and with vineyard owners, and the food was some of the best we had in Mendoza.

I also loved that our tour guide (Fernando... amazing guy! Phenomenal tour!) was new to the Uncorking team, but a professional Somm. He was so knowledgable about the regions, varietals, and overall tasting techniques that I felt like I got more than I paid for in history, enology, and how to detect specific properties of a good wine.

Everything was top notch and ran smoothly. From scheduling, to pickup, to the 4 wineries we went to that day... I'd recommend Uncorking to anyone! It was a stellar service. Ask for Fernando :D

Date of experience: December 2016