“Memorable, relaxing, informative”

Uncorking Argentina Private Tours
Ranked #20 of 118 Tours in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Because we believe in the freedom to explore Mendoza wine country at your own pace, we don't work with packaged tours, every trip we plan is custom built to fit your requests. We uncover the hidden gems of Mendoza and offer them to you in one organized proposal, ready for your enjoyment. Forget the stress of planning your vacation, and instead, let our trip builders spoil you. Our tours are full day guided tours with private wine tastings, gourmet winery lunches and private transportation. We offer international wineshipping of boutique and limited production wines and lead our very own Uncorking Argentina Tasting Classes.
Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Memorable, relaxing, informative”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We booked a one-day tour during which we visited four wineries; it was an absolutely delightful experience.

Prior to booking, I was greatly impressed by Uncorking's personal attention, prompt communication, and detailed tour proposals. The tour itself was a pleasure. Our thoughtfully-crafted itinerary allowed us to sample a wide array of both classic and innovative wines coming out of Mendoza. The wineries suggested by Molly represented an enjoyable and educational cross-section of the region's vineyards, from tiny, family-run Caelum and Bressia, to larger Dominio de Plata and Alta Vista. Our driver was friendly, knowledgable, and engaging. I highly recommend booking a private tour with Uncorking Argentina.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Elisa O
Unc0rking_Argentina, Director of Sales at Uncorking Argentina Private Tours, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Elisa,

Our team is very happy to hear that you and Alexander enjoyed your trip to Mendoza. We enjoyed working with you to create your itinerary, and are so glad you enjoyed the wineries you visited. Keep enjoying Bressia, Caelum, and Dominio del Platas wines back home.

St. Thomas
“A Wonderful Experience in Mendoza”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Uncorking Argentina did an outstanding job organizing our time in Mendoza and matching our interests to our activities. All of our tour guides and our drivers were top-notch and very friendly. I give Uncorking Argentina my highest recommendation.

Visited November 2013
Dear Kristin and Greg,

Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with your drivers and guides. It was a pleasure having you with us in Mendoza.

Thank you for believing in us.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We did a tour/cooking class at Zuccardi Vineyards with uncorking argentina and had a fantastic time. Truly in all my travels I have not encountered such good customer service. There was a misunderstanding concerning our cooking class at Zuccardi and we were offered either a refund or a private class at Cordillaria Vino y Fuego which we opted for and had an intimate, private and excellent cooking class with Raul. I would highly reccomend any services that Uncorking ARgentina has to offer.

Visited November 2013
Dear Lyndsey,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your cooking class experience in Mendoza. We hope you are back home practicing the recipes you learned!

We will be waiting to taste your empanadas :).

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Way to Experience Mendoza”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about this tour experience. From the moment we began emailing with our representative, the customer service was 5 stars. We were able to customize our experience exactly how we wanted it. There is no better way to experience the wineries of Mendoza and the adventure activities available in the area.

I was equally impressed by the customer service post trip. When I realized that I had lost my parting gift (an engraved wine key) at the airport (while traveling back to the US), I was sent a replacement personally by our representative. I was so happy when I received it in the mail and was so impressed that she took the time to personally mail me a new one.

A tremendous tour company! I would recommend them over and over again!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank rlestner
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mendoza Solo”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

These guys did a great job setting up a wine day at three wineries. The driver Mauro was fluent in English and also a sommelier. His insights were great. The wineries they chose were varied and unique. They did a great job seeing that everything went smoothly.

Visited September 2013