“Incredible tour of Mendoza”

Uncorking Argentina Private Tours
Ranked #19 of 118 Tours in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Because we believe in the freedom to explore Mendoza wine country at your own pace, we don't work with packaged tours, every trip we plan is custom built to fit your requests. We uncover the hidden gems of Mendoza and offer them to you in one organized proposal, ready for your enjoyment. Forget the stress of planning your vacation, and instead, let our trip builders spoil you. Our tours are full day guided tours with private wine tastings, gourmet winery lunches and private transportation. We offer international wineshipping of boutique and limited production wines and lead our very own Uncorking Argentina Tasting Classes.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Our recent experience with Uncorking Argentina was truly fantastic. Carolyn and her team set up a wonderful day for us and handled all the details from start to finish. Our driver Javier was fantastic - fluent in English, incredibly friendly and informative, and well-known to the staff at the four vineyards we visited. I would highly recommend Javier to anyone taking a tour with Uncorking.

We visited four vineyards: Achaval-Ferrer, Cruzat, Terrazas des Andes, and Bressia. Each was unique and fantastic in its own way, from the small-scale producers such as Bressia and Cruzat to the high-end wines of Achaval-Ferrer and the large production at Terrazas. The day was perfectly structured and we never felt we were too short or too long at one vineyard or the next.

Lunch with wine pairings at Terrazas was a highlight, but the day was so great that they were really all highlights.

I would recommend Uncorking Argentina to anyone who wants to have a great time tasting wines in Mendoza and enjoying fantastic access to the vineyards and their staffs. I look forward eagerly to my next trip to Mendoza.

1  Thank JosephG168

Reviewed April 2, 2013

There is no question that Uncorking Argentina is the premier partner if you are planning a trip to Mendoza. Carolyn and her staff provided outstanding service from the initial inquiry to the follow up on our adventure. We had very specific wineries in mind before heading down there and a couple were unavailable due to private functions. UA provided the substitutes into the line up and they were all fabulous. Our driver Sebastian who we had for both of our two days of wine tasting was exceptional and being bi-lingual helped my wife with her desire to talk Spanish during our entire trip. UA is extremely professional and as I had hoped, no detail was left out. One example of how good UA is was the fact that they suggested a highly regarded chef (Mun) who pairs asian food with red wine. The dinner held at the Casarena winery is simply not to be missed. They do them every Saturday and they will soon be having a stand alone restaurant on premise. I love sushi and Chef Mun provided one of the best dining experiences we have ever had the pleasure. UA also arranged for our zip lining on our last day which was memorable to say the least. We will be using UA again on our return to Mendoza.
M2

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My fiancé and I traveled to Argentina to get away from the cold of the USA and ended our tour in Mendoza. We booked a three-day wine tour with Uncorking Argentina and it really was just the best part of our trip! Carolyn and team were wonderful with everything from suggesting a place to stay, restaurants to try, and how to transport all of the wine we bought back to the USA. Our guide, Phillipe, was so helpful in taking us to the wineries we were visiting and was also very knowledgeable of the area which just added to the experience. I simply cannot say enough good things regarding Uncorking Argentina and I look forward to using their services the next time we're in Mendoza!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Traveling with three generations can be tricky anywhere. Uncorking Argentina made our trip to Mendoza absolutely worry free. I had a ton of questions up front and everyone was answered. Their suggestions were spot on, and our group ranging in ages from 6- 78 all had a great experience. Even last minute hiccups (one of my kids had an accident the night before a wine tour requiring locating and purchasing a boot for his leg and some quick reshuffling by Uncorking to get our whole itinerary in!) were handled with charm and ease by Carolyn and her team. You cannot go wrong with Uncorking Argentina.

1  Thank marielouise67
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Uncorking Argentina set excellent tours for me and my Husband on our trip to Mendoza, We took 2 tours, First day we went out for Canopy and white water rafting - the next day we visited 4 wineries, They got us the exact wineries we wanted to visit, with the perfect combination of wine tasting, Lunch, and Wine making. We visited Nortons, Catena Zapata, Dominio Del Plata & Alta Vista. They were very helpful throughout our tours. I will def recommend people to choose them to get the best experience out of your Mendoza trip. We will def choose them everytime we or our family visits Mendoza.

1  Thank Shivani1