Mod Hotel Mendoza
$103
$82
$149
$100
Lares De Chacras(Chacras de Coria)
$185
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
$103
HotelsClick
All reviewsfew blocksyogurthotel restaurantmain plazamidnight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The modern hotel is located near the bus terminal, which is very convenient if you choose to cross the Andes Mountains by bus. We did it from Santiago to Mendoza, and is the most effective and convenient way to do it. The hotel offers an excellent breakfast that includes salmon, cured ham, fresh juices and many other delicacies. The rooms are big, clean and quiet.
We spent three excellent days in the hotel and the city, which is also very nice and slow paced.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed the weekend the rugby union was on and I knew accommodation for that weekend would be at a premium. I was plesently suprised at what we paid and the standard of accommodation. It is a clean and modern hotel and they have rooms designed for families. kids in one room, adults in the other. Perfect. Breakfast is included and was good and staff were helpful in organising transport to the rugby for us. The rest of the meals were average. Overall a good value hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The hotel is relatively new, everything is very modern and clean. The rooms and bathrooms were large and comfortable, they also have a kitchenette. The breakfast was great; fresh fruits, pastries, breads, cheeses, cold cuts...etc Location was not a problem for us, we did not mind walking. The hotel also has covered parking.
Our main problem was that the air conditioning was not working , we had to open the windows at night so we did not sleep well because of the noises outside. When we inquired about it at reception, they said they could not do anything as it was still winter and they could not turn on the air conditioning system. The lesson learned from this is that from now on i will make sure the hotel we reserve has individual climate control in the room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was booked into this hotel for one night en-route back home. The hotel is tucked away from the busy major roads giving it a quaint feeling. There are several Kiosko's near-bye , so buying snacks at reasonable prices was easy to get.

The reception area seemed grand and was maintained very well. Reception took very little time to get me checked in. I had to ask for help with my luggage, but my wait was short. Everyone in reception spoke good English so asking questions and getting directions to shopping was not a problem at all.

The room had a bit of odour to it, but nothing overbearing so in short time it was unnoticeable. The room was very large with a kitchenette , microwave and minibar. Opening the curtains on the two windows lightened the room nicely. The bed was comfortable. I REALLY enjoyed the shower. It was probably one of the best showers I've had in Argentina with good temperature control and very good pressure.

My wake-up call was 40 minutes late , but fortunately I was up beforehand.

I would recommend this hotel to any traveller.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We loved this hotel, large rooms, modern design, large beds and bathroom. There is kitchen facility too. Location is good. 10 minutes to center by walking.if i go to Mendoza. İ will stay this horel again. Breakfast and service was good too. There was an exhibition in hotel when we were there.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends