“Great day in Mendoza” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Full Day Horseback Riding in Mendoza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Andes Vertical is an adventure company based front The Andes in Mendoza - Argentina Specializing in small group adventure holidays trips such as trekking, mountaineering, horseback riding and rock climbing trips for all levels... From the first step to the summit and back, Andes Vertical is there to provide you an outstanding and safe experience. At Andes Vertical we go to great lengths to ensure every aspect of your trip is an enjoyable one. Our guides are highly skilled mountaineers and professional rock climbers. Each has passion for the mountains that makes it easy to form new friendships and create memorable experiences for everyone. All our guides and staff go beyond expectations to make your trip enjoyable! Our trips are perfect for couples, groups of friends or solo travellers, our authentic, affordable adventure tours offer such incredible value you can enjoy the experience again and again!. . . discover our adventure programs!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Great day in Mendoza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a great day with Damien hiking up to 2 summits with great views, he was happy to take photos for us throughout the day, including during the rappel portion. Damien and the other staff member were very safe and backed up all of the equipment, we never felt that they were rushing or half assing it. After some fun climbing we made a relaxing stop at the hot springs before ending. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Steph0722
FedericoZambrano, Public Relations Manager at Andes Vertical - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 3, 2015
thanks for your comments! we glad that you enjoyed your trip in the Andes with us !

best regards!

Graz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“***********”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

All the climbing and hiking I had with the guys of Andes Vertical was just great, fun and pure adventure...thank you so much!!!! Irmi

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Irmi W
Hi and thanks for the review! good time with you guys climbing and hiking in Mendoza !

best regards!

Saint Louis, Missouri
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A great choice for rock climbing near Mendoza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I climbed with Federico and Jose in February of 2013. Both were very professional and fun. I was quite nervous, attempting my first ever multiple-pitch climb, but they talked me through the hard parts and eventually had me at ease. The climbing area is over an hour outside of Mendoza, but the drive was nice - good music, good conversation and beautiful scenery. I recommend Federico to anyone looking for a great day of climbing - beginners and experts alike.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Jmeinhardtstl
Hi guys thanks for the review and for the excellent and fun multipitch rock climbing day in Mendoza!

best wishes!

Berlin, Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Before attending a conference in Mendoza I spent 3 days for holiday. First I did a trekking tour in the Codon del Plata montain range and we made it to the top of 2 almost 4.000 m high mountains. This tour offered great views and amazing landscape. Even though I’m a bit afraid of height and never climbed before, Frederico convinced me to try the rock climbing day in Arenales on my second day. And I’m very glad I tried it! It was great climbing a 150 m wall and enjoying the views and condors flying above your head.

Thanks a lot Andes Vertical! Cannot recommend this company enough!

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Markus B
Hi thanks for the review , difficult to forget those days in the Andes , amazing day hiking in Cordon del Plata and amazing rock climbing trip in Arenales ! good fun !

best wishes

Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hiking in Mendoza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We recently completed an extraordinary three day hike with Andes Vertical and it was incredible. Our Guides Damien and Matias were excellent. I had contacted a number of guide companies in Mendoza asking for a three day hike that would challenge us and allow us to reach some of the most beautiful parts of Argentina. They all lacked imagination except Andes Vertical. Frederico planned a trip that provided my wife and I with breath taking scenery. Most important to us, however, was that during our three days of hiking we did not encounter anyone else on the trail. What was most impressive was that our guide had scouted the trail earlier in the month, marking possible camp sites, potable water, distances and elevation gains. If that was not enough they even served us hot coffee and breakfast in our tent. An unforgettable trip.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank urbancowboy
Hi guys , difficult to forget those days in the Andes ! we hope to see you again for more adventures in the andes !

thanks a lot and the best wishes!