“Perfect Personal Guide - Wonderful trip!”
Review of Pulp Travel

Pulp Travel
Ranked #63 of 118 Tours in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Pulp Travel offers luxury wine tours in Mendoza since 2008. Founded by French Canadian Melanie Parnas and local Sommelier & Winemaker Julian Dlouhy, our passion for wines, and dedication to quality service gained us the 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellente. We specialize in private custom-made wine tours in Mendoza. Our goal is to create unforgettable experiences and to share our love for wines and our land.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I planned all my activities through Pulp Travel during my one week in Mendoza (paragliding, trekking, wine tour, city tour, high mountains tour). Mellanie helped me to program everything three mounths before my trip. She is an incredible person, very kind and caring. PULP gave me an amazing Mendoza experience, I recommend Pulp Travel highly.

There are newer reviews for Pulp Travel

Reviewed November 8, 2010

We had Pulp arrange two days of wine tours for us during our short stay in Mendoza. One day we wanted to see some wineries and asked to learn more about blending wine. The second day we wanted a cooking class. The tours arranged were top notch. Julian listened to what we wanted to do and arranged a great mix for our trip. We had a wonderful tour at Kiken where we have a terrific wine blending activity. The cooking class with Pablo at Andeluna was amazing. The views while learning about local cooking were breathtaking and the atmosphere was so relaxed and enjoyable. The food and wine were excellent. Tracy was our guide for both days and she was such a pleasure. She made us comfortable, was very professional and knowlegdeable. There was a lot we didn't get to see so I know I will be back again and will call Pulp again next time. They were exceptional to deal with and made planning so easy.

1  Thank Ellen T
Reviewed April 9, 2010

We booked a cooking class which was arranged through Pulp travel (Melanie and Julian). Well organised, collected by private car and transported 30 mins to Familia Zuccardi winery. Welcomed by very friendly staff, who instantly made us at home despite the fact that it was easter sunday and they were preparing for a large lunch crowd. After yummy cake and coffee, we proceded to commence cooking lesson in the middle of their large kitchen. The enpenadas and bread all turned out to be delicous, in spite of the fact we were drinking lovely white wine during our cooking!! This was followed by lunch in the restaurant with wines from the vineyard. To complete an excellent day you are invited to join a wine tour and tasting.We can highly recommend this excursion.
The Donovans
Australia

1  Thank donovansAustralia
Reviewed March 5, 2010

If your going to South America annd need help planning the details for the Argentina part of your tour be sure to look up Pulp Travel on the web and make use of the young owner's skills and knowledge arranging themed vacation packages or standard touring. Julian Dlouhy's reliability and eagerness to get the job done right guarantee courteous service, on time pick ups, great bilingual guides and more : a great time exploring the region's many attractions.

Reviewed January 11, 2010

PULP covered every base...they were friendly, knowledgeable and went out of their way to make our wine tour a very memorable experience. I would particularly recommend PULP to anyone visiting Mendoza for the first time since the tours include both the basics and the more detailed information about vineyards, wine and the wine-making process. Our tour was taylored to our group's particular needs and we had an absolutely delightful day.