“Handy for Football”

Believe Irish Pub
Ranked #47 of 638 Restaurants in Mendoza
Cuisines: Fast Food, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Believe is an Irish Pub based in downtown Mendoza. Believe prides itself on offering a warm friendly service and has come to be enjoyed by locals and travellers alike. Believe offers a wide range of International & local food; from snacks to pub grub and main meals all are great value for money. As you would expect from an Irish Pub a huge variety of lagers, beers & ales, whiskeys and spritis are available and of course Jameson (2 for 1)!
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Very useful bar to eat, drink and watch football, or relax outside, listen to music etc etc. good bar food, and drinks. Location quite good a few minutes walk from main centre, but handy for other bars & restaurants

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The only thing Irish about this pub is the décor and the liquor. The menu consists mostly of Argintine dishes (which would be fine in any other Mendoza restaurant), but in an Irish pub I expect Irish dishes.

I had a hamburger which I expected would be great given all the awesome reviews I've heard of Argintine beef, but this meat had plenty of gristle. The sandwich was huge -- big enough for 2, but it felt like a losing game to keep eating something that didn't taste very good. Maybe if you stick to the local dishes on the menu the food is better.

Staff were patient with my broken Spanish and service was good. Originally went to watch the Superbowl and that's about what I got.

1  Thank Justbenicetome
Believeirishpub, Propietario at Believe Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your opionos. We obviously
welcome the genuine constructive critisms aswell as the good reviews.

We do strive to make the bar as genuine to an Irish pub as possible,
unfortunately however there are some limitations we have to contend
with being so far removed from Ireland. We do have Jacket Potatoes
and a full breakfast with bacon and eggs on the menu. We always have
Jameson Irish whisky on a 2 for 1 promotion as a further nod to the
Irish aspect of the pub. I´m sure you were thinking more along the
lines of Steak & Guiness pie and Irish Stew and we do offer these in
the short winter months here. We´d like to have them permantely on
the menu but the reality is that with the heat in Mendoza they don´t
appeal to the vast majority of or customers and we cannot justify the
wastage.

I´m sorry that we were not made aware of the problem with your
hamburger on the night as I would have liked the opportunity to
rectify it at the time. We do buy the best quality steak mince and
are hamburguesas are very popular. As a pub we offer pub grub, which
is reflected in the menu and our prices. If you are looking to try an
Argentine steak I would recommend a steak restaurant such as Don
Mario.
If you are still in Mendoza and contact me on Facebook at Believe
Irish Pub or by email at believeirishpub@hotmail.com I can arrange for
you to come back and try another hamburger or something elso on the
menu.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Lots has already been said about this place, so I'll keep it short.

Service was great (and patient with my horrible Spanish), and 2 words: El Titan. So good and HUGE! We both got our own "Titan" but could have easily gone with splitting one. The only dishes I saw looked to be large portions as well.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've been living in Mendoza for a little over 7 years... this is the only bar I'll go to when I get a chance to go out and relax. Food is great, Gonzalo, Kelly and the staff are always on top of things, excellent service and always get well taken care of.
You always meet great people and the have the BEST JAMESON PROMO in town!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

While visiting family in Argentina we went to this bar which we read about on Trip Advisor and were pleased to find that it is worthy of the great reviews it gets. It's basically a real pub, with a wooden bar in the middle, proper beers, big decent pub food and fabulous music. On the couple of night we went there was a mix of poeple from all walks of life and we all commented on how great it is to find a decent Irish pub with the atmosphere you'd expect rather that the mock ones that are all to common.