“Good fare”

Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch on a very busy Sunday. Big tables celebrating birthdays and special occasions. However service was efficient and fast. This is above all a restaurant serving German and central European cuisine, but as owners are Italians you can also get other dishes. My companion had an excellent goulash and I had boneless kitchen breast served with apple puree. Very well cooked and abundant. Delicious ice cream finished this lunch. Bierkeller is a must for a visit to Villa General BELGRANO.

Date of visit: December 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,314)

Reviewed November 2, 2016

A few blocks from home, always with a great atmosphere, nice and clean environment, sympathetic servers is at large, my favorite restaurant here in town. Its dishes are selected for those who like homemade meals. I was there many times for different occasions and I'll be back anytime.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

Had lunch on a Friday, very busy with people arriving for the Oktoberfest beer festival.
Good German, Central European and Italian cuisine.
On the main road linking Villa General Belgrano and Santa Rosa de Calamuchita there's no need to drive into town.
Service is good and friendly, decor a bit twee but pleasant.
Debit cards accepted.
It won't disappoint.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016

Very nice ambient, a typical German restaurant in Villa General Belgrano, easy to find, wide variety of dishes, good for families as well as couples. Good service and prices according to quality.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed October 25, 2015

We had lunch in this restaurant, due to the recommendation of the manager of our hotel here.
OK, it´s nicely decorated in a kind of german style.
Food is OK, and considering perhaps the difficulties to obtain all the original ingredients, it comes close to german food.
My daughter had a sausage with Sauerkraut (a bit to sweet in taste) and I had Goulash with Spaetzle. For my taste, it could have been a little more spicy and with more paprika, but again for the many Goulash I tried outside of Germany, it was not bad.
Service and staff are OK, toilets clean. My wife enjoyed her lemmon trout.
My master card was not accepted, so we had to use the visa from my wife.
As we had a car, it was no problem to get to the restaurant, but yes, it is in the outskirts of the town.
The german selection of dishes is quite reduced and the same sausages are offered in different combinations (there were only 3 types available).

Date of visit: October 2015