“Best horseback ride ever!”
Review of Pot A Gold Stables - CLOSED

Pot A Gold Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Chauncey Ranch & Creekside Lodge In Prescott Arizona offers short and long rides on a 4500+ acre ranch. Our ranches offer a truly unique experience that offers l00's of miles of trails, locations, picnic destinations and spectacular views for miles.
Belen, NM
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best horseback ride ever!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This ranch is absolutely the prettiest I've seen! We took a 4 hour ride and had a blast. The views were amazing and it was everything I had hoped for in a horseback ride. The horses were all great but Willow was an awesome riding horse. For the first time ever I got to ride beside my son and take pictures! The guide Luke was the most entertaining I've had the pleasure of riding with and he kept my teenager entertained with jokes and knowledge of the area and the old west! Would highly recommend this stable to anyone looking to horseback ride in the Prescott area! Will be back again. :-)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Maxio B

Prescott, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spring has brought babies!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I spent a wonderful time watching the newborn fillies running and playing. All the horses are wonderful. Another great trip to Pot A Gold Stables. Don't pass up a chance to watch the newest members at play.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cowgirl422
Phoenix, Arizona
“best ride”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

There are a lot of horseback rides advertised in the Phoenix area. This one is a little north, but so well worth the hour drive!!! It is real Arizona ranch land and quite scenic. The wrangler, Luke, is a real cowboy and wonderful guide as he knew and explained all about the land, the mineral rocks, the animals. Went for three hours and was the best of all the rides I have done out here. company has another stable closer to Phoenix but this one is THE BEST!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RonS782
Arizona
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A Must Do!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had never been horseback riding before, and while in Prescott we decided to give it a go. We did an hour long ride with Chad, and he's pretty awesome. My horse was very calm and personable which worked out well for my first ride. The sights were beautiful and I had a lot of fun. Will be back to see Chad and the sights again! Thank you!!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank melisandre04
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“our before-back to school vacation”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

my 3 daughters stated that they wanted to go horse back riding during our vacation before school started and we had decided to vacation in prescott. We live in Phoenix..in the west valley and i happened to stumble onto pot a golds web site. I was impressed with the site and the fact that it is a YMCA camp. I work with a public school district and am naturally drawn different programs that work with children. We made the reservation and we had the best time ever! The guide that we had was fabulous and my children took to her right away. She made us feel so welcome and comfortable! The trails were wonderful...the most beautiful scenery ever and the horses were very friendly. We were so excited at the end of our ride knowing that it wouldnt be long till we were back again...visiting the ranch. My daughter even stated that shed love to get involved in a camp program at the YMCA. Thank you so much Jim for the best time! God Bless! M. Kelleher

Visited August 2012