“Amazing experience”
Review of Pot A Gold Stables - CLOSED

Pot A Gold Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Chauncey Ranch & Creekside Lodge In Prescott Arizona offers short and long rides on a 4500+ acre ranch. Our ranches offer a truly unique experience that offers l00's of miles of trails, locations, picnic destinations and spectacular views for miles.
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I were visiting Sedona and looking for a different experence. We sure got it! It took us about and hour and a half to drive there from Sedona, so make sure to plan in advance. We ended up taking the 45min sunset trail. The view is so breath taking it literally brought tears to my eyes. Cory, our trail guided was friendly and knowledgable. The horses were well mannered and fun. The over all experience is one I look forward to repeating. Well worth the $45/person.

1  Thank kari p
There are newer reviews for Pot A Gold Stables

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We went on a two hour sunset ride last week. I have not ridden much at all so I was a bit nervous. The ride for me was spectacular. The people who worked at the ranch were friendly and helpful and our guide, Cody, was awesome. The horses (mine was Misty) were awesome, gentle giants who traversed the rocky trails as if they were on level grassy plains. I am so glad we chose this site for our ride. It was not a touristy, follow the yellow brick road type of ride either. I would like to go back for the four hour trail ride next time.

2  Thank maryjane c
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We had a great time, very fun and beautiful ride. I would highly recommend it.

2  Thank snski847
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We loved this facility! Jim Peterman was a delight and made sure we booked the right type of experience. We took a four hour ride, only stopping for a relaxing picnic lunch. Since 5 of our group of six were essentially novices, one never having been on a horse, we were a bit concerned. But there was nothing to worry about! Corey and Ward saddled us up and it was so much fun to go on the trails and just enjoy the desert vistas. Beautiful yellow and magenta cacti flowers were in bloom. I've only been on a horse once, and after about ten minutes, Freckles and I were doing just fine. Took tons of photos! Lots of laughs! Would return to Pot a Gold in a heartbeat. It was a memorable part of our family vacation this May.

3  Thank JerseyJoe6
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My outing with Pot a Gold Stables was so relaxing and the guides were very helpful and informative about their horses. They knew which horse to pair me with and even let me brush him out to get acquainted before the ride. The scenery was great, for having been in the desert, lots of Cactus in bloom when I visited! The stable was right off the highway with easy access and it was very easy to find!

4  Thank Ashley R