See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2016

We had a comfortable room. The hotel was clean and professional, and well placed to explore the city. Would recommend it for a first time visitor to Cordoba.
Breakfast was included and was adequate. Did not dine in.
The room layout was quirky, but comfortable

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2016

I stayed here for a week to visit and attend a wedding. The hotel is extremely clean and the hotel staff went out of their way to be helpful. Ask for a room on the inner corridor and you will be sure of peace and quiet. The wooden shutters on the windows block out all sunlight so you can't tell when the sun comes up, which makes it perfect to sleep in if you stay out late! Plus, the shower pressure was fantastic! The breakfast was heavy on carbs but there was also fresh fruit and the fresh squeezed OJ was amazing! The waiters had my tea "con miel e leche" ready before I even asked for it. And did I mention how clean the place is? The mattress wasn't super deluxe or as wide as USA mattress but I really never gave it a thought because I slept so well. The only drawback was an occasional power blackout but they only lasted a second and rebooted right up. You are in walking distance to everything the city offers. Don't miss the open air market around the corner on Saturday nights and the tango dancers in the square a few blocks away!

Room tip: Choose a room on the inner corridor for peace and quiet.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2014

As other reviewers have mentioned, the hotel is situated directly across from a VERY loud nightclub. The noise is exacerbated because the hotel does not have adequate climate control, so you need to open the room windows at night to cool down. We only stayed one night of an anticipated 5 nights. I feel bad for the staff. They are very nice but limited due to their location and the older nature of the hotel. I don't recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed May 4, 2014

There was nothing superior about my "superior suite". The stay was dreadful, I did not even use the bed sheets as the room was so hot. The aircon was naturally not working also. There was no wifi available however this was "my fault". There was no facilties available and the room was so small I mihgt have well stayed in a hostel.

The staff were useless and unhelpful and offered me no alternatives.

For my terrible nights sleep and no use of wifi I was offered a 4 dollar discount which I found insulting.

There are so many better hotels in cordoba, look around before you risk a night of hell.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent one night at the hotel. The staff is very kind and helpful. The breakfast is very good. The room was ok though very dark. It is okay for a very brief stay. You wouldn´t spend much time at the room but the lobby is ok if you need to be there working during the day

Date of stay: November 2012