See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2016

I stayed here for a week to visit and attend a wedding. The hotel is extremely clean and the hotel staff went out of their way to be helpful. Ask for a room on the inner corridor and you will be sure of peace and quiet. The wooden shutters on the windows block out all sunlight so you can't tell when the sun comes up, which makes it perfect to sleep in if you stay out late! Plus, the shower pressure was fantastic! The breakfast was heavy on carbs but there was also fresh fruit and the fresh squeezed OJ was amazing! The waiters had my tea "con miel e leche" ready before I even asked for it. And did I mention how clean the place is? The mattress wasn't super deluxe or as wide as USA mattress but I really never gave it a thought because I slept so well. The only drawback was an occasional power blackout but they only lasted a second and rebooted right up. You are in walking distance to everything the city offers. Don't miss the open air market around the corner on Saturday nights and the tango dancers in the square a few blocks away!

Room tip: Choose a room on the inner corridor for peace and quiet.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2014

As other reviewers have mentioned, the hotel is situated directly across from a VERY loud nightclub. The noise is exacerbated because the hotel does not have adequate climate control, so you need to open the room windows at night to cool down. We only stayed one night of an anticipated 5 nights. I feel bad for the staff. They are very nice but limited due to their location and the older nature of the hotel. I don't recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed May 4, 2014

There was nothing superior about my "superior suite". The stay was dreadful, I did not even use the bed sheets as the room was so hot. The aircon was naturally not working also. There was no wifi available however this was "my fault". There was no facilties available and the room was so small I mihgt have well stayed in a hostel.

The staff were useless and unhelpful and offered me no alternatives.

For my terrible nights sleep and no use of wifi I was offered a 4 dollar discount which I found insulting.

There are so many better hotels in cordoba, look around before you risk a night of hell.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent one night at the hotel. The staff is very kind and helpful. The breakfast is very good. The room was ok though very dark. It is okay for a very brief stay. You wouldn´t spend much time at the room but the lobby is ok if you need to be there working during the day

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

The hotel looks nice and is centrally located. All employees are helpful and friendly and so I can't complain about that. I came to Cordoba for work, and having to be up very early in the morning, I was hoping for a quiet place to sleep. I arrived on Saturday morning and stayed at the standard room. The room is small, with a small desk, the bathroom is also smakl and its door handle was broken showing lack of maintenance. The overall cleanliness of the room was ok. My first surprise was that there was no iron or hair drier in the room. They told me at the front desk that do not allow the use of irons in the rooms for safety reasons... not good if you have a suitcase full of wrinkled clothes.. and every time I wanted a hair drier I had to request it to the front desk (although I think they got tired if me asking every day, and they left one in my room).
As an atheist, I didn't like having my room filled with evangelical literature.
My second surprise started about midnight on Saturday... what is all that noise that comes through the paper thin walls? Oh! Someone forgot to mention that the hotel it is conviniently located in front of a Disco!! This is not good if have to wake up early to work, as in Argentina, Discos open at midnight until 4 am.. and then people stay right outside the hotel. If you want to go to the disco, on the other hand, I can tell you that Fridays and Saturdays seem to be very popular ... I found my room door unlocked one day, I guess it was not closed by the daily maintenance. I had nothing missing from the room. Breakfasts are good... nothing fancy... coffee, pastries,bread, ham and cheese, juices...

Being priced at more than $100 a night, and being a 4 stars hotel, I was expecting a much better experience.

Date of stay: October 2012