1. Staff greets guests with a smile and genuine courtesy
2. The staff was SUPER patient with me, since I speak NO Spanish. They were helpful throughout my stay. The entire staff, from front desk staff to housekeeping personnel, went out of their way to make me feel comfortable because I was a fish out of water.
3. In-Fact, I even had one of the best taxi rides EVER with a gentleman that spoke NO English and I speak NO Spanish. We laughed at each others inability to understand the other, the entire ride. We bonded as if we'd known each other 20 years and understood each others language.
4. Traveling to a foreign country is scary enough but the people of Cordoba treated me like I was a Native Son. and I will never forget that.
1. I don't know Spanish to have the ability to fully engage with people with such beautiful spirits.
Cordoba may not have pristine streets of gold, but what they do have is a culture of humility and humanity. If you have the ability to humble yourself for the time you spend in Cordoba, you will have a beautiful experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Interplaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.