“Amazing Experience!”
Review of Posta del Norte

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cordoba
Posta del Norte
Ranked #6 of 200 Specialty Lodging in Cordoba
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at Posta del Norte while on a family trip to Argentina. Of the 6 travelers (3 men & 3 women) some were more experienced hunters than others and we all absolutely LOVED our experience! The staff, hunting, food and accommodations were all top-notch and made us feel right at home. We would without a doubt recommend Posta del Norte to anyone looking for a luxurious Argentina hunting experience.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AWR1224
LeoForesti, Owner at Posta del Norte, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about our lodge. It was a pleasure for us to have you and your family and we look forward to receiving you again in the future. Regards, Leo

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Took my whole family to Argentina and the focus for my son and I was to be the dove hunt. My wife, his wife, and my daughter were tolerant after a few days in Buenos Aires and continuing on to the wine country in Mendoza. In the end my daughter and daughter-in-law were knocking down doves with no prior shot gunning experience! The accommodations were superb, white glove service at meals, five star cuisine, wonderful staff, and attention to any needs of their guests (we all had massages after an afternoon in the field). Unfortunately travel plans required us to depart earlier than anticipated BUT that didn't faze the able staff who transported us to the airport, checked our baggage AND communicated the flight changes en Espanol to make our flight connection with ease. If my shoulder wasn't sore from shooting I could've stayed longer! Highest recommendation !!

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean, tastefully decorated in the local style, not the "heavenly bed" b...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the five-star review! It is so good to hear that you enjoyed the stay. Thank you for choosing Posta del Norte. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Cheers, Leo

Reviewed February 9, 2014

After talking about dove hunting in Argentina for more than 10 years, we finally did it and boy, was Posta del Norte worth the wait! Everything from the unbelievable food (don't expect to lose any weight here), to the non stop hunting was more than anything we could have ever expected or imagined. Hats off to Leo and his entire staff for operating a first class wing shooting lodge. If you think you want to hunt doves in Argentina, let Posta del Norte be your host - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Oliver C

Thanks a lot for your wonderful words! It is our goal to make our customers enjoy their stay at the lodge. The Chef sends his regards and is thankful for your words about the food. Hope to see you soon! Regards, Leo.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This trip and lodge is a must do and should be on every outdoorsman's bucket list. To Posta Del Norte's entire staff, Thank you for an amazing experience. It was unmatched and nothing short of incredible. You perfectly executed 3 days of camaraderie, world class hunting, outdoors, world class dining, and service. You continued to exceed our group's expectations at every turn. Besides the excellent hunting with friends and knowledgeable local guides, I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere that the lodge provided. Coming back from hunting to a pool, with food and drinks prepared was a welcomed sight and far from the hectic world we live in. Let me repeat, the food is incredible at Del Nortre.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by our staff. We hope to welcome you back soon. Cheers, Leo

Reviewed February 4, 2014

From the minute we landed at the airport, the Posta team took exceptional care of us. The lodge's operations and hospitality are wired tight, and the entire experience was seamless. From the perfectly-guided hunts to cocktails by the pool to fine dining, we were treated like kings. The quality and quantity of birds was unbelievable; hunting opportunities are limitless. Overall, the experience was unbeatable.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
LeoForesti, Owner at Posta del Norte, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at Posta del Norte. The fact that you mention that the entire experience is seamless means a lot us. Best regards, Leo

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Wow, what a great time, and a great place. The hunting was the best I have ever done. The most fun I have ever had with a gun! The service was outstanding in every way. The meals were like eating at the Flintstone's house in the cartoons. It seemed like they roasted a side of beef every meal.
My bucket like had to hunt in Cordoba on it. Now my bucket list has Go back to Posta del Norte!!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms were very nice!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for your words. It's good to know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you again soon! Regards, Leo.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was an unforgettable experience! I usually don’t write reviews but I am willing to make an exception.
From the minute we got to the airport, we were welcomed by “El gordo” who took care of our luggage and got us quickly through customs. Leo, who is the manager of the lodge,was waiting and got us all settled with the ride from the airport to the lodge. The ride was 1 hour and 15 minutes. Not bad. Upon arrival we were welcome by Christian who had fresh cold towels for us. The atmosphere at the lodge was like family. I was concerned initially, because we were the only 2 people at the lodge. That quickly went away. We were treated royally with a staff that was catering to all of our needs. The food was excellent. And I mean excellent. We never ate the same thing twice!. After lunch we had a short siesta, and around 3:30 off hunting on the first day. Cesar along with our bird boys would have a site ready for us, with everything we needed: guns, ammo, drinks, ear protection etc. Oh did I say hunting? It was just unbelievable! The minute we got to our field and see the waves of birds coming your way, your heart start beating and you get that adrenaline rush. Ramon, my bird boy did not waste a minute and gave me my semi and off to the race..just to give you an idea, 500 shots in 1.5 hours. Ramon would load my gun so fast, that you feel like you have unlimited firepower. Spectacular!
When we were done, Facundo would drive us back to the lodge were was dinner ready for us..I cannot speak enough about the staff. Everybody was very friendly, and went out of their way to make us feel at home. Leo went with us back to the airport on the last day to make sure that there was no issue with our ticket. I should not forget Soledad who helped with the pre-trip planning. She answered my questions in a timely manner and helped us feel at ease.
Will do it again!