“5-Star Service, World-Class Hunt”
Review of Posta del Norte

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cordoba
Posta del Norte
Ranked #7 of 190 Specialty Lodging in Cordoba
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“5-Star Service, World-Class Hunt”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

From the minute we landed at the airport, the Posta team took exceptional care of us. The lodge's operations and hospitality are wired tight, and the entire experience was seamless. From the perfectly-guided hunts to cocktails by the pool to fine dining, we were treated like kings. The quality and quantity of birds was unbelievable; hunting opportunities are limitless. Overall, the experience was unbeatable.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
LeoForesti, Owner at Posta del Norte, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at Posta del Norte. The fact that you mention that the entire experience is seamless means a lot us. Best regards, Leo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Wow, what a great time, and a great place. The hunting was the best I have ever done. The most fun I have ever had with a gun! The service was outstanding in every way. The meals were like eating at the Flintstone's house in the cartoons. It seemed like they roasted a side of beef every meal.
My bucket like had to hunt in Cordoba on it. Now my bucket list has Go back to Posta del Norte!!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms were very nice!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
LeoForesti, Owner at Posta del Norte, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thanks for your words. It's good to know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you again soon! Regards, Leo.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was an unforgettable experience! I usually don’t write reviews but I am willing to make an exception.
From the minute we got to the airport, we were welcomed by “El gordo” who took care of our luggage and got us quickly through customs. Leo, who is the manager of the lodge,was waiting and got us all settled with the ride from the airport to the lodge. The ride was 1 hour and 15 minutes. Not bad. Upon arrival we were welcome by Christian who had fresh cold towels for us. The atmosphere at the lodge was like family. I was concerned initially, because we were the only 2 people at the lodge. That quickly went away. We were treated royally with a staff that was catering to all of our needs. The food was excellent. And I mean excellent. We never ate the same thing twice!. After lunch we had a short siesta, and around 3:30 off hunting on the first day. Cesar along with our bird boys would have a site ready for us, with everything we needed: guns, ammo, drinks, ear protection etc. Oh did I say hunting? It was just unbelievable! The minute we got to our field and see the waves of birds coming your way, your heart start beating and you get that adrenaline rush. Ramon, my bird boy did not waste a minute and gave me my semi and off to the race..just to give you an idea, 500 shots in 1.5 hours. Ramon would load my gun so fast, that you feel like you have unlimited firepower. Spectacular!
When we were done, Facundo would drive us back to the lodge were was dinner ready for us..I cannot speak enough about the staff. Everybody was very friendly, and went out of their way to make us feel at home. Leo went with us back to the airport on the last day to make sure that there was no issue with our ticket. I should not forget Soledad who helped with the pre-trip planning. She answered my questions in a timely manner and helped us feel at ease.
Will do it again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Midland, Texas
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My group and I have been to Posta twice now and we surely will be back. The lodge is excellent, the food is wonderful, both in camp and in the field, and the hunting is out of this world. Leo and his staff are wondeful and truly made us feel at home. I cannot say enough good things about Posta Del Norte.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Eagle River, Alaska
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was an absolutely unforgettable adventure!! My family and I were treated like kings at this beautiful, secluded lodge. Leo and his staff went out of their way to make sure this trip was unforgettable! The hunting, the food, the setting and the hospitality, made it feel like home. The planning for each day was exceptional! The food and wine was amazing!! And the ammenities of the lodge were wonderful! It was great to get away from "work" life and be able to 100% relax for a few days. I highly reccomend this lodge to anyone looking to combine EXTREME high volume dove hunting and relaxation!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Midland, Texas
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great trip for our family group. Leo and the entire staff did a great job in meeting our every need. The Chefs and house staff were excellent. The food was well prepared and abundant.The hunting was excellent and the field staff did everything possible to assure that our needs were met. I would recommend this lodge to any small group who want to share the shooting experience of a lifetime.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Midlothian
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better trip.1st trip to Posta,4th trip to Cordoba.Simply outstanding service from the time you step off the plane until you arrive back at the airport.Leo and all the staff were most accommodating.1st Class Service!Bird boys and field outfitters were amazing.Short drive from lodge to hunting fields but yet you got to see the country side of Argentina.Be prepared to gain weight,food is magnificent,truly Argentina.Had no trouble with automatic shotguns,Rolo(best bird boy I've ever had)always had a backup with him just in case there was a problem.Had back to back 1,000 bird days.Never hunted the same place twice and there was always doves.This is a lodge that has it all together,if your thinking about a trip,I would highly recommend Posta Del Norte.I will return.To Leo and Staff,Thank You for the memories. JP

Room Tip: All are outstanding
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business