“new hotel but horrible service & terrible restaurant”

Quorum Cordoba Hotel
Ranked #9 of 81 Hotels in Cordoba
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“new hotel but horrible service & terrible restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed here during a break in a long road trip (a drive down from Salta to Buenos Aires) based only on the location, which made sense as we did not want to go into the City. Well, aside from the location and the fact that the place is still relatively new, I would caution folks from staying here. The service is non existant, complaints are not heard nor acted upon... the food at the restaurant is 5 star priced but 1 star quality. After my stay, I followed up with a formal complaint to the GM via email, got a lame response but a promise to refund my food charges but they never followed through on this. Please, stay away from this place.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
12 Thank Gaucho100K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sydney
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2010

My partner and I stayed here for 1 night, prior to flying out to Iguacu falls. The hotel is about 5 kilometres from the airport, miles outside of town, but was what we wanted with an early flight the following morning. The hotel was nice enough, we were staying with our 7 year old, and luckily we received a room with 2 double beds.
Everything was fine, we paid about $100 for the night, used the laundry services and mini bar and paid the extra money before leaving.
Then I get back to Australia in February , and for some reason $700 is taken from my credit card, it turns out the hotel has decided that over a month later I owe them $AR2300, so rather than contact me for such a large amount, they just deduct it from my credit card.
I have lodged a complaint with my credit card provider, now because of the language barrier I have to wait up to 2 months for the money to be placed back into my account.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
6 Thank Simba_of_SP
Travelers also viewed these Cordoba hotels
Holiday Inn Cordoba
#7 of 81 in Cordoba
Hotel Sol de Piedra
Hotel Sol de Piedra
#6 of 81 in Cordoba

Been to Quorum Cordoba Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quorum Cordoba Hotel

Property: Quorum Cordoba Hotel
Address: Calle La Voz Del Interior 7000 | Ex Monsenor Pablo Cabrera, Zona Norte, Cordoba X5008HLD, Argentina
Location: Argentina > Central Argentina > Province of Cordoba > Cordoba
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 81 Hotels in Cordoba
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Quorum Cordoba Hotel 3.5*
Quorum Cordoba Hotel Golf, Tenis & Spa is located on the campus of CORPORATE CITY, just minutes from the cultural center of the city of Cordoba and only 3 minutes from the International Airport. It is a 10 minutes from shopping centers, cinemas and entertainment, with direct access to circunvalation high way. The hotel has fully equipped to enjoy a relaxing stay or do business. It has an international restaurant, bar, meeting rooms and conventions, spa, two pools, an exclusive indoor heated (unique in Cordoba) and gym. It also has a service center, bank, all with controlled access and 24 hour security. During his stay, you can enjoy tennis courts brick dust and an exclusive golf course 100% illuminated for night,unique in South America. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quorum Cordoba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.