“Best coffee in town. Period.”

Crate Coffee Market
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Maricopa
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Crate Coffee Market specializes in pour-over and cold brew coffee, by the cup, and whole bean, brewing equipment and classes for you to brew the best coffee possible, at home.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I am a fan not only of the coffee itself, but of the experience of being able to sample the aromas of the various roasts on the bar during any particular morning. The owner's humorous and ironic charm combined with his coffee-related prowess and passion for his work makes every visit a joyful start to my otherwise decaffeinated mornings.

CrateCoffee, Owner at Crate Coffee Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to supply this great review and pleased to be a part of your morning!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Best coffee I have ever had in my life paired with an amazing experience and atmosphere that makes this place unbeatable. The passion brewed here is contagious! Definitely coffee done right. The hand crated, down to earth awesomeness here has ruined me for quality handmade coffee for life.

Jake R -

Thank you for the great review and affording Crate Coffee the opportunity to redefine quality coffee for you!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Get real, it's and overpriced coffee shop! What a joke. We ordered an iced coffee before looking at the prices, and lucky for us, before he even started making it,the owner launched into a long, long drawn out, boring tale about why his iced coffee is so great. This gave us time to look at the prices on the wall and leave before he actually started making his precious drinks.

4  Thank SourShoes674
CrateCoffee, Owner at Crate Coffee Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Admiralpawpaw -

I would like to apologize. First, for the "long, long drawn out boring tale." I am extremely passionate about the products I serve and sometimes that gets the best of me. Secondly, for the confusion in the pricing. The $14.00 pricing that you refer to was the price for a pound of whole bean coffee, not a drink. The price for a cold brew is $2.50. I appreciate the feedback, as I learn more from the negative experiences then the many positive ones my customers have.

Maybe one day, when you are passing through again, Crate will have an opportunity to deliver an experience that exceeds your expectations.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Finally...we have a coffee shop that really knows how to make an outstanding cup of coffee. I took family and friends there from Los Angeles and they loved the coffee and the experience. Once you've tried this pour over coffee and their delicious varieties of flavors...you'll never go back to the 'chain' coffee places again! The owner was so helpful in explaining the process and was sooo knowledgeable the beans! It's a small space so not a lot of seats for a large group to sit but there are a few tables outside. It isn't open all hours - closes in late afternoon so call before you go. It's worth the trip!

I apologize for the length of time taken to respond to this excellent review! Thank you for taking the time to provide such a glowing response and we at the coffee market are glad you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Awesome atmosphere, excellent brews. This place can't be beat! The guy who runs the joint knows more about coffee than anyone I've ever talked to.