“Great addition to Maricopa”
Review of 347 Grill & Bar

347 Grill & Bar
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Maricopa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I consider this the best restaurant in Maricopa. When we have company we always take them here. We also frequent it ourselves . Food is good, service is great, atmosphere is very nice. I also like the little things! The presentation of the food itself is excellent. They service liquid sugar and lemon with the ice tea. The ice cubes in the ice tea are made from tea so the drink dies not get watered down.

There are newer reviews for 347 Grill & Bar

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Went to a movie and then wanted to have something to eat at the Grill. They were very busy so we just sat at the bar. The bartender/waitress was amazing. She handled everyone at an amazing speed and kept her cool. Her name is Freedom. Hope you get a chance to have her great service sometime.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Heard the food was great...and it was! Best place to eat in Maricopa. We were staying in Maricopa and found this easy to get to and such lovely atmosphere and great food. I was with 3 other people and all of our meals were excellent. I highly recommend it. Also, you can dress nicely or casually, either one, which was really nice.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

While touring the MultiPlex center shortly after it opened, we decided to have lunch at the "best and newest restaurant in Maricopa."

The only thing worthy of note were the homemade potato chips they brought to the table. Everything else was right out of a can or the walk-in freezer. Institutionally packaged appetizers and entrees were the norm. I'm sure there was something on the menu that was home-made, but we couldn't figure out what it might be.

We won't be back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Absolutely outstanding food and service. I was very impressed with the food. There wasn't anything I didn't like