“Terrible Customer Service” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Barro's Pizza

Barro's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Maricopa
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Longmont, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I am a frequent customer of this location (3-5 times per week). I am used to slow service and the occasional wrong order here, but today was the last straw for me. I tried to cash in a free pizza voucher I received in the mail, in addition to ordering (and paying for) another pizza. They refused to deliver my pizzas, telling me that due to me cashing in a free pizza voucher, I had to come and get it (even though the one I was going to pay for was well over their minimum for delivery). After trying to reason with the manager, it is my conclusion that they would rather act like jerks, than deliver good customer service. In the future, I will take my business to Rosati's, since they are intelligent enough to exchange good service for profit.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Northbridge, Massachusetts
“nice folks, typical food, a bit hard to find”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Maricopa is a bit underserved, when it comes to pizza. Mostly, it's national chains, and places like this - typical pizza, not bad, not great, staffed by pleasant people. Barro's does have white pizza, which we were specifically looking for, which was nice. An awful lot of Maricopa retail is centered around the commercial strip centered around Rt. 347 (John Wayne Parkway). There's a maze-like quality to these shopping areas, particularly on the west side of the road. If you're from out-of-town, it's easy to get "turned around" in them. Both times I've ordered from these little pizza shops, I've had to call for directions from within the shopping complex - it's not obvious or intuitive.

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great pizza and quiet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Been to Barro's Pizza several times and it's usually pretty quiet, the service is quick, and the pizza taste great. Out of all the sit down pizza places in Maricopa, I would recommend Barro's Pizza.

Visited March 2013
Maricopa, Arizona
“Kids Run Wild Here!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

My first experience at Barro's in Maricopa, AZ. It's your standard Pizza Restaurant where you must order at the counter as you enter. A very limited selection on the wall mounted menu. As I walked to a table, there were kids running all over the place while not under their Parent's control.

I met others here for a working dinner. I ordered cheese ravioli with meatballs. It arrived in a bowl covered in sauce with some garlic bread which was just ok. My total cost with a small soda was $9.86. While dinning, the kids were running and yelling. If you're looking for a place to let your kids run wild, this is it!

• Visited November 2012