“Another G R E A T find in The great little city of of Maricopa Az!!!”
Review of Sunrise Cafe

Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Maricopa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

A beautiful rainy morning here in Maricopa, Az., & no better way to start the day than breakfast out. We recited to try out the Sun Rise Cafe. First, this cafe is super easy to find, right near the Fry's grocery. When we walked in the first thing we noticed was the decor, very warm & friendly. The deco/theme is that of a "country kitchen". Very clean & bright! The atmosphere is excellent! The menu is great. The food is fantastic!
I will DEFINITELY BE BACK!

Give this place a try, it won't be a mistake....

Great job to the staff & ownership of the S U N R I S E C A F E!!

There are newer reviews for Sunrise Cafe

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Today it was our first and last time at Sunrise Cafe, after waiting for 30mns outside in the cold our table was ready how excited we were when the old lady show us our table I noticed a nice cozy warm booth next to it I inmediale requested it was our fist time there and I wanted my family to have the best experience ever,I was surprised when she said NO that boot is for some other customer! Indeed it was for the customers that have been waiting 10min only, I don't know if this was a case of discrimination after all were a Hispanic family or that's how they like to run their business but as a business owner myself one thing I know for sure, that all customers should be treated with the same professionalism,respect and love.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I'm not certain what kind of breakfast people who write such great reviews are used to, but I would give the place a D- at best. It's truly flabergasting that any good reviews exist for this house of culinary genocide. In general, I would say that anyone looking for a good dining experience should avoid the city of Maricopa at all cost. Sunrise Cafe is certainly no exception. The service ranges from ok to horrible, and the food is an absolute travesty. Breakfast is a pretty hard thing to screw up, but they nearly manage to do it. Whatever you do, don't order the hash browns, as I'm convinced by the taste that they're little more than shredded paper. In fact, everything there lacks any real seasoning. I work hard for my money and can't afford to eat out often, so it's truly upsetting when I spend over 30 dollars on dinner for my girlfriend and I, and am treated to such complete rubish, and the service to match.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Nice servers, good food & fair prices. Highly recomend the omlettes, corn beef hash & can say they have yet (after multiple visits) to mess up on any special requests!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have been customers here since it opened, and the recent expansion was a great idea and well pulled off.

I favor the scrambled Benedict. Bottomless coffee is a good thing!

DG