“Best pasta I've ever eaten in a restaurant”
Review of Il Garda

Il Garda
Ranked #12 of 106 Restaurants in Pinamar
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Best pasta I've ever eaten in a restaurant”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

The pasta is just amazing! It's the best pasta I've ever eaten in a restaurant. I tried 2 other dishes that my husband and brother shared with me as well, and it was difficult to say which I would have preferred. They were all delicious. I had beef and spinach ravioli with chicken in a tomato sauce, my brother had tortellini in a bacon and white sauce, and my husband had something similar, but I cannot remember. You can't miss this restaurant if you like pasta and you are in Pinamar!!!

• Visited December 2011

Rosario
“Recommended!”
Reviewed January 6, 2011

Good place to eat Italian food, the prices are right and the attention is excellent. This is one of Pinamar's "classic" restaurants.

The place fills up quickly, be sure to be there a little before 8:30 PM opening time to get a table.

1 Thank Alfredo M