“nice location for late travelers”

Marble Canyon Lodge
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Marble Canyon
Grand Jct.
“nice location for late travelers”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

was going to Page Az. from Flagstaff Az on U S 89. traffic was being deverted to 89A because of a rock slide on 89 to Page Az. came to Marbie Canyon lodge @ Lees Feery, was tired and glad to see a OASIS IN THE REDD ROCKS . room was clean and well kept for a lodge of this age.price was also very reasonable we probably would have paid more. food was good and in the average price range,except the coffee, wich was a little high. This lodge is a credit to the area.airport and all.(light private aircraft that is) Iam(was a private pilot years back) In all I would recomend this Lodge to the traveling public.
Bob Freeman

Room Tip: Ask to see the room, they will gladly let you see before you register
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Whyalla, Australia
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband was doing a fishing charter at lees ferry. This was the closest place to stay. Views around here are spectacular.
I'm not sure what others were expecting, but I was not unhappy. Our reservation was notes for 2 nights. I was quoted $35 a night however on arrival we got a winter special of $40 for 2 nights! Can't beat that!!
For a decent room with ensuite it was good. There is a shop close by to get supplies and thy do hot food for dinner. Don't expect 5 star but fine for a night or two.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank sparklysuz
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here in September as there was no availability in any of the hotels in Page and this was the closest place we could get at short notice. The decor was dated in the room and the curtains did not close properly but they were adequate for a nights stay. However when we dined in the restaurant, one of the waitresses was very rude to us. After the meal I mentioned that I had been unhappy with her attitude and was then acosted by the manager of the resturant/ motel who was extremely aggressive in her questioning of our dissatisfaction. I was left feeling shaken by the experience. I have never experienced such back customer service. I would recommend that if you want to stay in the area to book ahead and stay in Page. After experiencing so many great motels and hotels in our road trip, this was easily the worst experience of our holiday,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Tam D
Shelbyville, IL
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The rooms were out of date, but clean. Price for room was ok. Restaurant was overpriced and only mediocre. Everything closes early Great for a little history lesson on Lee's Ferry and the Navajo Bridge is definitely worth taking in. Glen Canyon is also just down the road and well worth the visit. At the end of the day we just felt like it was a nice stop just that we were 'taken' w/ the higher prices at the restaurant. Also, the 'laundrymat' was in need of many repairs!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank teachink
Bad Heilbrunn
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I hab booked my stay online, the room rate offered in the internet was 31.50$ (+taX)
but when I checked in, theysuddenly charged me 57 $. I talked to the manager, showed him the confirmation email with the 31,50$price , but he told me, the price shown there was wrong.
After a long discussion she gave me the room for 40$-which was still more than the price I had booked online.Since I was too tired to look for another stay, I accepted. But-I'll never come here again-this looked to me like cheating.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank ulisch
Moriarty, NM
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The scenery is amazing! The suites have 2 bedrooms, a full sized kitchen, and roomy sitting area. They are pet friendly and have plenty of open space for puppies to run. There are small decks as you enter and grates outside for BBQ. One caution, the entire 3 businesses shut down at 9 p.m. so get your food and beverage before then!

Room Tip: If I returned I would stay in the suites even though it's just the two of us and puppy because o...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Maddie0584
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you're fly fishing at Lees Ferry, or taking a trip to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, the Marble Canyon Lodge provides reasonably priced accommodations with great service and a fine restaurant. The angler shop can provide supplies and guides for a fishing experience sure to provide stories and fish for the most discriminating angler.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Canyon Plaza Resort
#5 of 6 in Tusayan
Hampton Inn & Suites Page - Lake Powell
Comfort Inn & Suites

Been to Marble Canyon Lodge? Share your experiences!