Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Buenos Aires Tour with Joy

Joy showed us around some very interesting neighborhoods in Buenos Aires and shared the history and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bztraveler123
Excellent tour with Joy.

Did a 4 hour van tour of BA with 7 ppl in our group. A little walking at various stops. Great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $28.50
from $870.00
from $38.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide walking tour la boca historical knowledge amazing guide fantastic walking different areas tango lesson empanadas san telmo wonderful city wonderful tour ask questions argentinian history small group ba interests
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent informative 4 hour tour of Buenos Aires. Joy is knowledge and easily understood by English speaking tourists. The van for our group of 7 was comfortable and cost was very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2020
JoyOfBa, Owner at Joy of Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello :)

Thanks for taking the time for the review.

I really like to tailor made every tour, and it has been A pleasure to organize this experience for you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely incredible! We booked Joy for our small group of 7 for a 4 hour van tour of BA. Some of us were leaving the next day, so we wanted a comprehensive overview of the city, hitting all the highlights. Joy knew the answers to all of our crazy questions, and we saw everything in a short amount of time - while still having enough time to get off the van and explore areas independently!

We went to La Boca, the Pink Palace, the cemetery, the metal flower, and more. In La Boca we were given the most amount of time, and Joy provided important safety advice along with great recommendations for snacks. Joy also tailored her tour to what we seemed interested in (for us that meant less time for photos and more time for exploration). At the end of the tour, she also provided a great list recommendations for the following day, as well as areas to stay out of for safety reasons.

If I am ever back in BA, I will defiantly do another tour with her!

1  Thank 867emilyh

WoW!

Muchas gracias :)

It is always a great pleasure reading amazing reviews about your experience with my service.

Yes, I always like to tailor made each tour request, that is why I like to call it "a local experience"

Yes! If you come back let me know.

Gracias,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent the day with Joy touring Buenos Aires and highly recommend Joy as a tour guide to anyone visiting. Joy’s knowledge of BA and all things Argentinian is exceptional. We saw and learned so much about the city; its culture, history, food, tango, shopping etc. Joy helped us plan a tour that suited our interests and timeframe. We had to cut our tour short as I was unwell on the day and Joy kindly offered to resume our tour the next day which we gratefully accepted! Her passion and professionalism are outstanding as is her English.

Date of experience: January 2020

I am so grateful to know you have had a good time.

Thank you as well for the comments about my english skills.

For me has been a pleasure meeting you!

Licensed Tour Guide

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

A group of us did a 5 hour walking tour with Joy and she is top class. The tour was interesting, informative and we all felt we got to really understand the history of the city. Joy is so passionate and professional, she explains everything clearly and keeps the pace moving. We had spent a few days in Buenos Aires before this tour and had taken the tour bus but this was so much better - Joy is a joy to meet and I can’t recommend her enough

1  Thank 207deirdrec
JoyOfBa, Propietario at Joy of Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello!

Thank you for your top review!

Yes, I remember you told me about the "hop on hop off tour bus". Very different experience for sure!

Glad you liked the focus of my tours :)

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Would thoroughly recommend Joy to show you BA. We had a brilliant time. A fantastic walking tour of the city and an amazingly fun evening learning how to Tango, eating the best empanandas and then to a club to try and practice what we had just been taught! Can’t recommend Joy enough. You won’t be disappointed!

Date of experience: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank gdixon78
JoyOfBa, Propietario at Joy of Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you Gemma!

For me it has been a pleasure and thank you for booking the authentic tango experience as well as the walking tour.

I hope to see you another time in Buenos Aires !