“Best service in buenos aires”

Amici Miei Ristorante
Ranked #34 of 5,179 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Telmo
Description: Classical Italian and Mediterranean food. Very old recipes. Only Italian products. Colonial terrace with smoking area. Managed with the owners. Historical location. Frequented for the local Italian collectivity.
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Our waitress was the best we had in BA. She was super attentive at all times even thought the place was packed. The food was really good. I ordered pasta with shrimp and the sauce was really tasty. I have to say probably this was my fav in argentina. Must go!

1  Thank Caro_S_Traveler

Reviewed January 9, 2014

On our last day in San Telmo we checked out Amici Miei for a meal that would tide us over until our evening flight back to the US. This proved to be a really good choice. The food was good and the service matched the food. The handmade pasta is super.

1  Thank FrankR_Austin
Reviewed January 6, 2014

First of all I come to Buenos Aires all the time, and this restaurant is one of my favorites!!!! The service, the food all is exceptional. I was just there on a Sunday afternoon and it was totally full. Had to wait 15 minutes for a table and received a glass of champagne while we waited...........classy!!!!!

1  Thank Jon K
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Saw this place on TA and we came here on a Sunday when the Antique market in on at San Telmo. What a magnificent restaurant. Pasta is excellent and had the Rustica Salad is was great. Dessert was excellent as well. I must do when in Buenos Aires ! Will be back !!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I LOVED it! The entrance doesn´t call your attention .I would have walked past had it not been for my friend who knew the restaurant. It is an old house, upstairs , right in front of Plaza Dorrego, the heart of San telmo. We had reservations at a little wrought iron railed balcony. The room was just enough for two . The waitress had us sitting at the table and then proceeded to shut the doors. It was a "private" dinner but on a balcony, listening to some people playing tango, looking down at the plaza, the little tables there. The pasta reminded me of my Grandma´s pasta. So home made! The list of wines is very good, the owner is always around , ready to be helpful, just as the waitresses. I can´t give the restaurant a 5 point review only because it is not luxurious , but it is so pretty ! It is also nice , once you are finished, to walk around the old allies and try to re live the way people lived at the turn of the XXth. century, in those ex houses that now are shops. Magical.

1  Thank elinac50