“OMG-Oh My Goulash!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Palermo
El Paso, Texas
“OMG-Oh My Goulash!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

I entered this restaurant down an alley into a courtyard where I first heard then saw the restaurant within. Dark wood accents and white linen cloths with the use of red walls gave this restaurant a very elegant feel. Typical Saturday night crowd packed this restaurant as I was told by Veronica, my server. I was quickly seated and noticed the menu was in Polish with Spanish subtitles. It was recommended I order the Pierogies with a Goulash sauce. OMG...too die for!!! These potato delights accompanied with an exquisite tasty Goulash. Overall, excellent service, very attentive and patient. Excellent meal. I used the basket of bread to sop up the goulash...value was typical of good food, good service yet reasonable;$104AR. I highly recommend to everyone.

1 Thank jesus g

Ushuaia, Argentina
“Polish food in Buenos Aires”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

A delight: typical polish dishes at your table. Excellent service and presentation, excellent products. The owner is always around and checking with clients their satisfaction. A very good alternative to the repetitive grilled beef.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank Alejandro_USH
Honolulu, Hawaii
“A keeper”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2011

March 15, 2011
We went here for dinner. It was on our recommended list and three blocks from our hotel. It is off the street, along an inner courtyard, allowing an expansive terraza. The cuisine is Polish, and the setting is elegant with large picture windows which buffer the street noise.
Nora, the hostess, ably answered our questions about Polish specialities. We started with two types of pierogi, fish and beef--both savory and satisfying. We both had the goulash over homemade wide noodles. Again, the food, together with Malbec wine, was excellent. We felt the cost of $25 pp was a bargain.
The atmosphere was elevated by the large party given for the owner on his birthday. They were partying on the terraza and provided insight on a small part of Argentine life.

Visited March 2011