This small hotel is located in the wonderful area of Palermo Soho, close to fantastic restaurants and shopping. It would be easy to miss the heritage-looking wooden door entrance from the street, but once inside, the hotel is a period gem and a calm oasis. There are only 11 rooms and they are each themed around important historical figures. The fixtures in the rooms, library, courtyard and lobby are beautiful.
Complimentary wine and cheese was offered each night, which we took pleasure in before going out to dine. We browsed books in the library to get a background on the area and spent time sipping wine and coffee in the enclosed garden area.
Beds are very comfortable (and turned down nightly with chocolates on the pillow), internet is free and easy to access. Breakfast was generous and the staff generally are welcoming and very helpful. We wished we could have stayed for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires