After a lovely stay in one of the more basic rooms two years ago, we returned to the Legado Mitico and spurged on a deluxe room. We were lucky enough to stay in the Idealista room - the only room on the third floor. In addition to the spacious room, the Idealista has a private rooftop terrace. The bathroom was also spacious with double sinks.
One of the features that sets the Legado Mitico apart is the beautiful and comfortable library that serves as a common room. It's a perfect place to relax with a complimentary glass of wine. If one ventures to the back garden, Malevo, an exquisite and friendly Siamese cat, will be happy to accept your scratches, pats and general adulation. The human staff members are friendly, helpful but avoid hovering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires