This hotel is simply gorgeous. The whole thing feels like each piece was a special item, selected for a personal collection rather than furnishings to fill a hotel. I absolutely love that each room has its own unique dedication to someone from Argentina's history and that you can browse each place on the website before you book so you can pick the style that fits you. The details in the rooms, like pictures, fireplaces or antique trinkets will make you feel at home immediately. The lobby downstairs has wonderful little seating areas inside and out. It feels like the stately but cozy library you always wanted.
The location is ideal for visitors. The area has so many restaurants and boutique shops and surrounded by transportation options. On Saturdays, you'll find a wonderful market for locally made crafts or food one block away at Armenia and Costa Rica. Plaza Serrano offers another option for shopping all weekend and is only about 3 blocks away.
We offer this hotel at my agency, CAT Travel, and receive such great feedback from people all the time. We picked this hotel to add to our luxury list because of the personal touch, beautiful interiors, stellar reviews, excellent service and our own great personal experience with it. So happy we did! We only hear great things and now I have my special stay all picked out for when my mother visits. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires