We spent 4 nights in this hotel and loved it. Our room was a standard room but quite spacious and at the back of the hotel. Room was very clean and nicely decorated.
Breakfast was nice. Hotel has no restaurant but there're a lot of possibilities in the neighbourhood.
If you don't mind take a cab and go to the Puerto Madero for a dinner or lunch at Las Lilas. We were there twice and adored it. Quality of food is excellent and the terrace super ! If bad weather the indoor restaurant is terrific as well! As you're close to the port you have more space and air in warmer days. Warehouses are very nicely restored and Las Lilas is situated in one of them.
Many shops around the hotel but for leather goods (bags) I adored Humawaca at El Salvador in Palermo Soho. At walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires