“Very good brunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Palermo
Reviewed February 6, 2013

fresh and savoury dishes. Service might be slow when crowded. There are two restaurants, only a few meters apart, one in the corner, the other one on the front street. Nice for an after office quick bite or a professional brunch.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We visited Oui Oui on a hot Friday afternoon after checking into our nearby hotel. I ordered a lemonade, expecting a glass of something fairly ordinary. I was certainly not expecting to be served a big jug of gorgeous, tangy, minty lemonade that was absolutely perfect for such a sunny day. There was plenty for us to share and we were even offered some yummy pate on toast while we were sat in the cafe.

Oui Oui has a very relaxed vibe and nice staff. We would love to go back to try some of the food - and of course order lots more lemonade!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

During my 6 month as a BA expat, I was yearning for a typical American brunch. Enough with the medialunas and empanadas....I wanted some eggs and hollandaise sauce with a lightly dressed side salad!

I was so excited when I came across Oui Oui, hoping that it would fulfill my American brunch craving, but I was sorely disappointed with the small portions and very steep prices. It became clear quite quickly that that you were paying a premium to eat an "Americanized" brunch. Oui Oui manages to get away with it though because of the number of expats like myself who want a taste of home, and the number of wealthy Argentines willing to pay for a trendy "Americanized" meal in a unique atmosphere.

Food is just above mediocre, but the cafe itself is rather adorable. The LEMONADE is worth the price though!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Lots of people want to eat here, especially on weekends. I've been there twice. The first time I waited for 15 minutes for a table on a Sunday, not too bad. The second time I met friends there we waited for nearly an hour. It's a cute place, and the selections are nice for brunch. But if you have to wait more than 15-20 minutes, just walk down the street. There are a couple of other brunch places down the street that aren't as trendy and still have good food!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I visited Oui Oui and its sister property located on the other side of Nicaragua several times during my 6-day stay in Palermo Hollywood in December. It certainly was convenient to my rented apartment and I had no reason to walk more than necessary after eating here on my first day. Twee, yes, the porteniros (like many others) seem to like all things French and no more so than in this hip neighborhood. Its not cheap and the breakfast range is not huge but as a place to start the day and watch Hollywood awake, either in the working week or weekend, it fills the bill but you can eat cheaper and better in the same area if you are watching the pesos.