“Excellent all around”

Ranked #41 of 445 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Palm Springs
“Excellent all around”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The hotel is clean and well run. My room was spacious. The staff were all friendly, helpful, and professional. The hotel has a clean, modern decor. For my needs, the location was wonderful. Many attractions with in walking distance. In the middle of an upscale neighborhood, high end shops close by. Streets felt safe day and night. I cannot praise the staff enough. The breakfast buffet is very good. Next visit to Buenos Aires this will be my first choice of hotels.

Room Tip: Go to the 10th floor exercise room for a great view of the cemetery across the street.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed on the urban suites 6 days and I spent the most beautiful days in my life. The hotel was perfect, perfect location, nice bedrooms, very clean, big and confortable. The staff were very nice and helpful.
It was located in a very nice neiborhood, near a lot of restaurants, shops, places to visit and to walk.
I will came back for sure, not only to Buenos Aires, olso to this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
UrbanSuitesRecoleta, Director Comercial at Urban Suites Recoleta Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your recent experience at Urban Suites Recoleta.

We are glad to know that your stay in Urban Suites Recoleta Boutique Hotel was comfortable.

Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Urban Suites for 3 days at the start of our trip around Argentina, and it was an absolutely perfect start. The location is in a lovely neighbourhood right opposite the Recoleta cemetery.
The staff there was very friendly, the breakfast was great, and the rooms were excellent and comfortable. There are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and shops around (though a bit touristy). Overall it was an excellent experience for us and we wouldn't stay anywhere else when we're in BA next.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank imadzafar
UrbanSuitesRecoleta, Director Comercial at Urban Suites Recoleta Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 17, 2012

New York City, New York
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We found this hotel with my girlfriend trough tripadvisor and we are both very happy it became our choice. First of all, the room was very spacious and the view we had was amazing. Hotel is located in Recoleta with bunch of restaurant and bars right around the corner, we also did some shopping in the moll call the same as the area. In terms of the staff they spoke English and were able to gives us recomendations, so we had amazing diners and saw great parts of the city thanks to them.

Room Tip: Pick a room in the top levels, we stayed on the 8th floor and the view was amazing. We also had a ba...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The perfect way to enjoy buenos aires was staying at this beautiful caring hotel called urban located at one of the nicest neighbourhoods...
In terms of location is ideal cause theres a lot to do!!!! Just in front of the gracefull recoleta cementery and across recoleta mall....
Also just five blocks away from the fine arts museus...sorrounded by green spaces! I can go on and on about location, which was perfect to me...but it was the whole combination that made my stay such a great experience!! The service so nice...really caring and paying attention to every detail.
The acomodtions really nice with a ja cuzzi on the top from which you can see all the city lights.
They have a really well equiped gym too.
Don't miss this experience.

Room Tip: I got the room 81..ask for that one, brillant view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed July 20, 2012

It was my first visit to Buenos Aires and I had such a great experince!
Not only because its a wonderful city but also because of the hotel where I stayed.
The stafff was very friendly, always helping me in everything I could need.
The breakfast offers really good coffee and a lot of variety of pastry, fruits, etc.
The location is owesome, such a nice area with restaurants, bars and the shopping mall.
Recoleta is a very beautiful neighborhood.
The rooms are very big and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Brazil
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Well located, in Recoleta area, this small suite hotel has a very good and clean rooms, good breakfast and confortable beds.

Room Tip: Dont forget to bring Argentinean plugs adpators.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Nico003
UrbanSuitesRecoleta, Director Comercial at Urban Suites Recoleta Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2012