“Look no further -- stay at Mine Hotel”

Mine Hotel Boutique
Ranked #8 of 444 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed May 6, 2010

Mine Hotel has a great location, modern rooms and great prices, but you should stay here for the service. The entire staff goes above and beyond to ensure that your visit to Buenos Aires is fantastic. The front desk staff, bellmen, and servers in the cafe are willing to help the guests with any need.
I traveled to Argentina with 3 close friends and we stayed at Mine for 3 nights on the front end of our trip and 2 nights on the back end of the trip. In addition to giving great advice for restaurants and shopping, the front desk staff went out of their way multiple times to help us. They ensured that every taxi driver knew exactly where we needed to go (we speak very little Spanish), helped me locate my cell phone that I left behind at a restaurant, gave us cost-saving advice for our day trip to Colonia, and allowed us to store our extra baggage at the hotel when we went to Mendoza for a few days. In addition, we ended up returning to BA a day earlier than expected due to a pilot strike that kept us from the 3rd leg of our trip, a quick phone call from the Mendoza airport to the staff at Mine secured us 2 rooms for an extra day -- and they even upgraded us.
When I return to Buenos Aires, I will stay at the Mine Hotel.
Only one note -- request a room that does not face the street. It can be quite noisy at night. The rooms at the back of the hotel are very quiet.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 29, 2010

Staff extremely friendly, courteous, accommodating, informed on City sights and restaurants. This is not a large hotel with only 20 rooms, however, what service and unimposing energy that was consistant throughout the day and night and across staff shifts. Security for guests always a priority and the location was central to Palermo Soho shopping and restaurant district. All staff bi-lingual in Spanish and English. This hotel is an amazing value for the money. Deciding factor on hotel choice between Palermo or Recoleta was boutiques or International name brands. "Mine" is value and within affordable taxi commuting to the best restaurants in Buenos Aires.

Reviewed April 29, 2010

What else could you ask for, right? Well, perhaps a bit more "value for money" ratio.
I found this very nifty boutique hotel in Palermo Soho to be quite a finding! We followed the reviews on this site and they were not misleading. Service is impeccable. The rooms, although "European size" (thus not very big), were very comfortable and again: impeccable... The sitting areas downstairs are just beautiful and the neighborhood..? You simply could not ask for more!
Again, I guess the only thing is that in my opinion, it is a little "off the chart" of what a hotel like this should cost in that area... Perhaps I am mistaken. Perhaps not!
So let me wrap up by saying: if you like small chic boutique hotels, with LOTS of very personal service and budget ain't a REAL issue, then go for it! You will not regret it!

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed April 28, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in April 2010. I was absolutely impressed by the great friendliness and service of the entire staff. If I have ever felt at home during one of my travellings it was in this hotel. The positive ratings on tripadvisor are definitely no coincidence!
My room was not really big, but had a little balcony towards the swimming pool. The decoration of the room was very nice and cosy. The bathroom was also very nice and clean, with a big shower.
Wireless Internet connection is provided for free in all rooms. A computer with internet connection is located near to the lobby.
The breakfast is rather European, with a variety of bread, cereals, fresh fruits. But they serve freshly prepared eggs on request.
There is a terrace next to the swimming pool, where you can enjoy freshly prepared cocktails. Try out the Maracuja Daiquiri! ;-)
The hotel is situated in the heart of the Palermo/Soho district, which is actually one of the trendiest neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. A lot of little boutiques, pubs and restaurants are around. Recoleta and the city centre are just a couple of minutes away by taxi.
I enjoyed my stay at MINE Boutique Hotel very much and I can highly recommend this hotel to everybody. No matter if you are there for business or sightseeing purposes, this hotel will fulfill your needs.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Agree with all the other positive reviews.
The best bit was the location and the extremely helpful staff in helping us to organise our days. Would absolutely stay here again, and have already recommended to lots of friends.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank simonlp2
Reviewed April 23, 2010

My husband and I went to Buenos Aires for a second honeymoon and stayed our entire 10 days at the Mine Hotel. The hotel is ideally located and a well designed architectural pleasure! Full of light and decorated with modern sculptural furniture and colorful local textiles creates a sophisticated yet earthy atmosphere. We enjoyed having cocktails out in the garden before dinner after a day of touring the city. The restaurant serves deledtable food and a great breakfast was included. We both can't say enough about the staff, which were amazingly friendly and helpful with any thing and everything, like planning day trips to Estancia's etc.
I would highly recommend staying there and when we return to Buenos Aires we would most definitely stay again with Mine.

1  Thank CarolAnnW
Reviewed April 19, 2010

The hotel is very well located in the heart of Palermo. You have numerous restaurants and shops around. The staff is very welcomy and helpfull. You really feel that they are there to help find out about the information you need. They give you tips and recommendations. On top of that you receive a very nice attitude from them, they are very nice and smiling. The hotel is very cute, clean and relaxing. It has all the amenities of a big hotel. We stayed there 5 days and we really enjoyed the place. I'm sorry I don't have anything bad to say but this is how it is. My partner and I both have professionnal experience from the Hotel Industry and when it comes to staying in hotels, we have a very critical eye. Through our stay we didn't find anything to say against the hotel. Our trip to Buenos Aires followed our stay in Santiago de Chile in the Hotel W Santiago (4 stars hotel), much bigger hotel where we had a few critics mostly about the service.
Anyway overall a great experience in Hotel Mine!

1  Thank Chandler34