“Delicous!”

Neighborhood: Palermo
Munich, Germany
“Delicous!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This restaurant is definitely worth a visit. The combination of different cuisines work well together, the duck Gyoza were superb. We also had the Ceviche Trio and Sushi, all were excellent.
Initially the service was a bit hit and miss, we felt totally ignored after our arrival however service improved as the evening wore on.
We sat at the bar which is fine however the terrace upstairs is lovely. If you like Japanese food then go here, its worth every peso!

Portland, Oregon
“Ceviche is good”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

if you are a sushi snob, it is not like you will be blown away here. HOWEVER, not a whole lot of choices in Buenos Aires, so this is probably as good as it gets. If you are having the need for a sushi fix, this is your place.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow! Really, Wow!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

One of the best dining experiences I have ever had. The food is absolutely stunning. The restaurant has a very hip vibe and this is where the beautiful people are! The salmon was so fresh and tasty like nothing I have ever had before. The ceviche was terrific as was the rolls. We had some hot plates as well. Desserts were to die for. Service very good and attentive. We felt the value here was great.

Intercourse, Pennsylvania
“Lame”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

One of the most poorly conceived sushi restaurants I've ever seen. I ordered the ceviche, because nothing about the menu or the sushi bar screamed "order sushi" but I ordered some sashimi (which they brought as nigiri, which I had to explain to the waiter the difference, even though both were on the menu). The sashimi turned out to be aweful, in a way that is mind boggling. The ceviche was very good, a testimony to being in south America and not Japan. Honestly, if the ceviche wasn't as good as it was, this place would have gotten a 1 from me.

Miami, Florida
“Terrible!! What a joke!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

First, this type of restaurant that pretends to be so cool and modern and forgets that the food and service are the most important thing, are not my type of restuaurants anymore.
I left the restaurant with a bad feeling that I really do not appreciate.
The food was a joke. We live in Miami and Peruvian food there is very good. I ordered a causa and it comes 2 little spoons (not only the size was a joke but the flavors and the preparation were terrible). And the waiter who served us told us the following: "we have 2 chefs from Peru". Who cares??

Talking about service I can not stand places where waiters don't get that, we clients pay their salaries. Please, don't come with an attitude and go out there and professionalize yourself as a waiter. For a place that charges such abusive prices for what they serve, they should definitely train their staff.

As another example about bad food, my meat dish was an Angus beef that was so fibrous, that it was difficult to eat. I left most of my food on the plate; the waiter took it away without even asking if there was something wrong with it. Besides that, the meat came on top of smashed potatoes that normally I eat everything as I love potatoes; it was not the case as the potatoes were hard.

It was really a bad experience. AVOID this place, unless you do not respect your money and do not appreciate good food.

2 Thank Jorge P