“Nice chain of Restaurants”
Review of La Parolaccia

La Parolaccia
Ranked #80 of 5,107 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This place is like, you are welcome everytime.
You will find italian food and the atmosphere is very nice and well decorated.
The restaurants are well located in the most influent neighborhoods of the city as well in the province (North Zone)

1  Thank RICKBSAS

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had lunch here twice on my six day stay in the puerto madero area. My waiter (Nicholas I believe) was wonderful. On my second day he remembered me and the wine I liked! The pasta and Lasagna I ordered were wonderful. Better than anything I ever had in Italy! I felt like the prices for lunch for both the entrees and wine were fine. I loved dining outside overlooking the water. I was sorry I wasn't able to take my husband here since he had business during the day. I know Argentina is big on their steak, but my favorite was La Parolaccia!!!!!!!

1  Thank rhki
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Not very good sea food and served cold. We had a sea food platter of fish, mussles and shrimp. The best deal was the Argentianian white wine.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Food was good and fast. We had lasagna bolognesa and green ravioli with salmon, good wine argentine malbec. Service not fast and too much wait for a table (1 hour). Price a little expensive for a pasta dinner.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

A fantastic meal experience, I love the carpaccio and the ravioli. The selection of sauce is also incredible