“Great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Belgrano
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is my go-to Chinese restaurant in Buenos Aires - always great food, and full of chinese people, which is a good sign in itself!

Reviewed October 23, 2011

This very unassuming little spot in the heart of Barrio Chino is a gem -- I told them I like my food spicy and they did not disappoint!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

A great resource for amazing chinese food in the heart of Barro Oriental (our Chinatown) . The entrance is tiny and easy to miss, but you will not regret your visit! Service can be a bit slow...

2  Thank Maria C
Reviewed February 19, 2011

The food was good (chicken + a bowl of rice) and the service was fine. Not sure I agree with other reviews suggesting it's a bargain -- I paid about what I'd expect to pay in the US for the same thing. A good meal but not a great value.

Reviewed October 31, 2010

I live in San Francisco and am used to good food. A good variety of food. After spending 1.5 weeks in Argentina, I was really craving spicy Asian food. My husband read a blog and read about Lai Lai. We didn't note the address, but knew it was in Chinatown. Fortunately we passed the gates and found Lai Lai on the left hand side.

Can I say, DELICIOUS?! I ordered the spicy dumplings and it was sooooo delicious. So spicy (not unbearable, but definitely hot) and delicious. You can tell that the skins are homemade. I also had pork and vegetable soup - I was just craving soups. Their stir fries are also freshly cooked and delicious. When I go back to Buenos Aires, Lai Lai is on my definitely to go to list!

2  Thank bellakaye