Esplendor Palermo Soho
CasaSur Bellini Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$203
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$328
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$148
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$364
$350
$136
  • Restaurant
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$205
$535
$508
$465
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationwine storesmall balcony overlooking the streetrooftop deckwalking distancecool hotelsubway linefew blocksclose to shopsenjoyable staycold cutsroom was largeclean roomsbars and restaurantsfront desk stafffelt very safecharming hotel
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on three different occasions during our trip and feel that what you see in in the photos is reflective of what you will experience. We stayed in three different rooms and some are brighter than others (ie some rooms were painted/decorated with dark colours) but all were clean and comfortable. Shampoo, conditioner and shower gel were available in the bathroom. Small mini bar fridge in each room. Two types of electrical plugs were available in the room -- the two round pin shape and the two flat prong angled shape. We did not have any problem with noise (of course you will hear your neighbours talking when they are in the hallways).

Breakfast was similar to all the other hotels we stayed at while in Argentina: toast, ham, cheese, cereal, yogurt (the drinking kind), some fruits and a lot of pastries. Location of hotel was good, close to the supermarket, subway, restaurants and Newbery airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My daughter was travelling across South America and we needed a good location to meet up. This was first class staff were very helpful food was very good and they helped us make a 2 day stopover to the iguassu falls seamless. Near all the shops,restaurants and great for sightseeing we walked the whole city from there easily.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We wanted to stay in an old charming area, near to plenty of restaurants etc Staff is very helpful and friendly, especially one receptionist by the name of Luis Manuel. He helped us alot. E.g where to change money to get a better rate, tips on which restaurants to go for good food. Any questions or problems he will fix it for you if he can. Glad we stayed there.

Room Tip: choose a higher floor so you do not get disturbed by guests staying above you. We had a room on the 8th floor, above the trees with a fine view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was here for a week on a business trip. The place is fantastic with a modern style and the staff members are very friendly and helpful. I got sick during my stay there and the front desk clerk sent a medic to my room to help me. He was so accommodating and ordered soup for me from a nearby restaurant because their hotel kitchen was closed. Any questions I had, they were always there to help. The breakfast was lovely and the coffee was so delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone. Loved it so much and made my trip memorable. Even though I got very sick, I still had a wonderful experience here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I visited this place before and with time its being getting worse...
I must say that is well located but in a very dark area were robberies are common practice!

What made my experience terrible was: lack of hygiene, very badly cleaned!, structure wise. Things are falling apart and when requesting dry cleaning my white clothes came back blue!
They dont have a restaurant so they outsource this service and it is really terrible!

In any case u can find something cheaper for a better service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business